uniGUI Discussion Forums

Unigui PDF Viewer (No plug-ins, do not need to install the PDF client, support for multiple languages)

very good, thank you. It works on the IPad, but not on my Samsung tablet (android), I opened a topic for that in the mobil browsers section of this forum:

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/4328-pdfviewer-from-the-components-and-code-section-on-android-tablets/

error on active frame

Cannot read property 'iframe' of undefined

frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('openFile').style.display="none";frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('download').style.display="none";frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('print').style.display="none";frmVisualizaImagem.UniURLFrame1.iframe.contentWindow.document.getElementById('viewBookmark').style.display="none";

Can't download demo file((... Writes that I don't have permission for that. Why? I've logged in!

Very bad news!

Please, who can help me with UniGui PDF Viewer demo?

Hi Zam,

You are our forum member for more than 3 years. Don't you think it is time to get your license? :)

Men dushunurem bu haqqda, Farshad!

Shirket rehberliyine, demek olar ki, her gun bunu deyirem! Parani veren onlardi)))

Hi.

This works for me, but I don't know how to express the url of the pdf file.

I have a c:\docs folder in the server, but I don´t know how to constr5uct the url.

In the sample: fpdfview.UniURLFrame1.URL := '/pdf/web/viewer.html?file=../..//Docs//' + '2.pdf' + '#page=1&zoom=50';

Some help in my case?

Thanks.