App crashes after upgrading iOS

mbierly

I've got an app using the mobile components and it's a TUnimTabSheet with five tab panels with a number of controls on each panel. After upgrading iOS to 14.5.1 it's now broken. Upon launching the app it gives an error "null is not an object (evaluating 'b.apply') and then Ajax Error "Can't find variable: O99". It was working fine on iOS 14.4 and works fine on Android and desktop browsers. Has anyone else run into problems after upgrading iOS?

Suddenly without any reason everything form with TUnimTimePicker returns similar error "null is not an object 9evaluating "b.apply") 😡 on Safari browser iPhone 11 PRO with upgraded iOS. Desktop browser works fine.

4 hours ago, milanius said:

Suddenly without any reason everything form with TUnimTimePicker returns similar error "null is not an object 9evaluating "b.apply") 😡 on Safari browser iPhone 11 PRO with upgraded iOS. Desktop browser works fine.

Hi

Are you able to reproduce with below demo?

http://prime.fmsoft.net/demo/touch/mdemo.dll/m

On 5/11/2021 at 2:00 PM, Hayri ASLAN said:

Hi

Are you able to reproduce with below demo?

http://prime.fmsoft.net/demo/touch/mdemo.dll/m

Hi,

I didn't find TUnimTimePicker component in demo, but i prepare simple case. Only one form, one component, no more. On desktop OK, iPhone with iOS latest update returns error, my colleague's iPhone without this update works fine. Tested on Safarim Chrome, Edge and results are the same.

IMG_6501.PNG

TimeEdit.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Israel Portillo said:

Wonder if this issue was yet solvet.... I am in hurry to resolve.

It this is true, I would like to know the version, thanks.

Please note I am in hurry.

On 6/6/2021 at 2:04 AM, Farshad Mohajeri said:

The solution is to switch to Sencha's native TimeField implemention which is a relatively new Sencha component:

Hello,

In version 1.90.0.1549