77 replies to this topic

#41 Ronny Encarnacion

Ronny Encarnacion

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hi Farshad, could you send me a quotation, because for the company that I work need it , in order to generate a purchase Order. I talked to my boss about the License and we are willing to buy it as soon as it'll be  available .

Ronny Encarnacion

#42 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Hi Farshad, could you send me a quotation, because for the company that I work need it , in order to generate a purchase Order. I talked to my boss about the License and we are willing to buy it as soon as it'll be  available .

Purchase Order option will be available in online store.

#43 Ronny Encarnacion

Ronny Encarnacion

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

thanks for your information Farshad

Ronny Encarnacion

#44 Rafael Sifontes

Rafael Sifontes

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

Such payment methods can not be automated. Can you send money using PayPal? (From one or more than one accounts)

Yes! this is a good option for me. I'll contact as soon as possible to buy my license. Thanks a lot!

#45 gustotc

gustotc

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:35 PM

Farshad,

Excuse my question, but which site to buy?
Another question: A lifetime license is?
How will it work updates, which we have rights after purchase?

#46 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

Farshad,

Excuse my question, but which site to buy?
Another question: A lifetime license is?
How will it work updates, which we have rights after purchase?

1) You can't buy now. It will be announced here as soon as purchase option is available.

2) What do you mean by a lifetime license?

3) You will get one year of subscription to all minor and major updates which will be available during your subscription period.

#47 gustotc

gustotc

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:21 PM

1) You can't buy now. It will be announced here as soon as purchase option is available.

3) You will get one year of subscription to all minor and major updates which will be available during your subscription period.

1) You can not buy now. It will be announced here as soon as purchase option is available.
R: OK, but referring to Limit 31/08, how can I use as a developer after that date?

R: If I will need to renew the license (eg annually) to continue using the components.

3) You will get one year of subscription to all major and minor updates will be available Which During your subscription period.
R: That included the 1.0 version?

Thanks for the replies

#48 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

1) Either beta licenses will be extended for another 30 days or you'll be given the option to purchase.

2) No. You can continue using your last version indefinitely. For example if you get version 1.2 as your last version before your subscription ends you can continue use it without renewal. However you won't get version 1.3 and further unless you renew your license.

3) You'll get version 0.97 as your first version. It is almost certain that you'll get version 1.0 during your one year subscription. We may jump from 0.98 to 1.0 directly.

Version numbering is an illusion! It is better to focus on what you actually get in term of quality and stability.

#49 gustotc

gustotc

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:27 PM

1) Either beta licenses will be extended for another 30 days or you'll be given the option to purchase.

2) No. You can continue using your last version indefinitely. For example if you get version 1.2 as your last version before your subscription ends you can continue use it without renewal. However you won't get version 1.3 and further unless you renew your license.

3) You'll get version 0.97 as your first version. It is almost certain that you'll get version 1.0 during your one year subscription. We may jump from 0.98 to 1.0 directly.

Version numbering is an illusion! It is better to focus on what you actually get in term of quality and stability.

Thanks for the information.

#50 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:42 PM

There will be two main categories:

1) uniGUI
This will include the desktop version only which will be based on Ext JS only.

2) uniGUI Plus
This will include both the desktop and mobile versions which will be based on Ext JS & Sencha Touch.

Each category will be divided into editions. Currently there are two editions. Standard and Professional.

Standard edition is the DCU only edition.
Professional edition will contain partial source code. ( In future it may contain full source code )

In future there can be an Enterprise version too with additional features.

So we will have:

uniGUI Standard
uniGUI Professional

uniGUI Plus Standard
uniGUI Plus Professional

Version 0.97 will be distributed in form of uniGUI Plus Professional edition only. Other editions will be available after version 1.0 is released.

In first  build there will be no mobile and no source code. We will add mobile and source code in further builds.

You will also get one year of subscription to all minor/major updates and releases.

Time limited introductory price for uniGUI Plus Professional will be 500 USD which is a very attractive price compared to what you will get.

To give you a better idea let me say that when beta mode is over uniGUI Plus Professional will be priced something around 1000 USD and uniGUI Standard will be priced around 500 USD. So you'll get uniGUI Plus Professional at price of uniGUI Standard.

It is a time limited offer which you don't what to miss. This offer will end when we are near to hit version 1.0 or even sooner.

Needles to say that all products will include the OEM version of Sencha Ext JS so there is no need to buy a license from Sencha.

Stay tuned for more news...

#51 Ronny Encarnacion

Ronny Encarnacion

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

Excellent, I can't wait !!

Ronny Encarnacion

#52 ZigZig

ZigZig

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

Thanks a lot.

Could you please give some details about volume licences (10 developers)?

#53 Alberto vesx

Alberto vesx

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

Hi, Farshad.

You did not mention the price of the license for people who already have an extjs license. Are you still consider this case? by the way, I sent you my extjs license, but I did not receive reply.

Best regards.

#54 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hi, Farshad.

You did not mention the price of the license for people who already have an extjs license. Are you still consider this case? by the way, I sent you my extjs license, but I did not receive reply.

Best regards.

You will receive a reply. You will get a proper discount.

#55 Alberto vesx

Alberto vesx

Advanced Member

• uniGUI Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:40 PM

You will receive a reply. You will get a proper discount.

Ok, thank you.

#56 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:44 PM

Thanks a lot.
Could you please give some details about volume licences (10 developers)?

It will be around 450 usd I think. I would like to give a better discount for volume purchases but I can not do this for two reasons:

-The included OEM license comes at a fixed price.
-The introductory price is already discounted.

#57 wxb_km

wxb_km

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:33 AM

hi,Farshad:

uniGUI Plus Professional(you say about $1000) has a limited time use of one year?I mean that an user must pay a $1000  for every year for use of uniGUI Plus Professional

?

#58 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:14 AM

hi,Farshad:

uniGUI Plus Professional(you say about $1000) has a limited time use of one year?I mean that an user must pay a $1000  for every year for use of uniGUI Plus Professional

?

You'll get updates for one year. After one year you will not get any more updates if you do not renew your subscription.

#59 Weber Damasio

Weber Damasio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

How should I do to buy? There virtual store?

#60 Farshad Mohajeri

Farshad Mohajeri

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 9870 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

How should I do to buy? There virtual store?

Our store is being tested.

We will announce here as soon as everything is OK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users