About commercial licesnsing...

Mediv07

• Administrators

Thanks a lot.

Could you please give some details about volume licences (10 developers)?

It will be around 450 usd I think. I would like to give a better discount for volume purchases but I can not do this for two reasons:

-The included OEM license comes at a fixed price.

-The introductory price is already discounted.

• Administrators

hi,Farshad:

uniGUI Plus Professional(you say about $1000) has a limited time use of one year?I mean that an user must pay a $1000  for every year for use of uniGUI Plus Professional

?

You'll get updates for one year. After one year you will not get any more updates if you do not renew your subscription.

Time limited introductory price for uniGUI Plus Professional will be 500 USD which is a very attractive price compared to what you will get.

To give you a better idea let me say that when beta mode is over uniGUI Plus Professional will be priced something around 1000 USD and uniGUI Standard will be priced around 500 USD. So you'll get uniGUI Plus Professional at price of uniGUI Standard.

As far as I see one thing is unanswered: if 500 USD is the reduced price for the first 12 months, its clear that after the first 12 months we can extend the update/support period. For renewal the license after 12 months, will you charge the price of a new licence (1.000 USD)  - whatever the customer paid for his initial license -  or will there be an extension fee like 50% of the price of a new license (which will be then 500 USD)?

As far as I see one thing is unanswered: if 500 USD is the reduced price for the first 12 months, its clear that after the first 12 months we can extend the update/support period. For renewal the license after 12 months, will you charge the price of a new licence (1.000 USD)  - whatever the customer paid for his initial license -  or will there be an extension fee like 50% of the price of a new license (which will be then 500 USD)?

Please see answer #20: http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/4400-about-commercial-licesnsing/?p=21655 :

Let me add this:

Current price is an introductory price which will increase when product is released. If you get the product at introductory price it will be guaranteed that you can renew the product at same or a lower renewal price for next 3 years. Provided that you won't interrupt your subscription in 3 years. If you interrupt your subscription -or- for 4th year of subscription you need to renew framework at regular renewal prices.