Hi Marlon . I use yor components and they are great.  I have still missing a doubt on changing color of a  chart series. Tgis is something I was used to do very easily with VCL.

Can you please tell me if it is possiible to do what I indicate in this figure ?

ChartKendoUI.png

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 8:26 PM, Marlon Nardi said:

Finished, new properties have been added to the chart (UniFSKendoUI), please download the updated version from the Store:

• Added TitleFontName
  • Added TitleFontSize
  • Added functionality to save the graphic image (Backend)

Sample:

Chart.ChartTitleFontSize := 10;
Chart.InitChart;

image.png.7f7cc0474ee47eed5c09490fa2cf0193.png

image.thumb.png.b9cf888d40a0ce322e7188b1446f465d.png

https://demos.falconsistemas.com.br/?tela=tfrmkendoui

WOW

great support

tank you 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 3:27 PM, SergioFeitoza said:

Hi Marlon . I use yor components and they are great.  I have still missing a doubt on changing color of a  chart series. Tgis is something I was used to do very easily with VCL.

Can you please tell me if it is possiible to do what I indicate in this figure ?

ChartKendoUI.png

Hi Sergio, this is still not possible to do in graphics, but we can study it to implement it.

16 minutes ago, Marlon Nardi said:

Hi Sergio, this is still not possible to do in graphics, but we can study it to implement it.

Thanks Marlon  I wanted to know if it iscurrently  possible or not. The interesting thing is that it is so easy to do in VCL like here

if timeHorizontalAxis  <= TIME1 then   

seriesVerticaAxis.AddXY(trunc( timeT/60 ), strToFloat(edAmp1.text), '', clGreen); 

else                   seriesVerticaAxis.AddXY(trunc( timeT/60 ), strToFloat(edAmp2.text), '', clRed);

Mychart.Repaint;

Regards

Hi Marlon, thanks for your component, I bought the update to use map.SetMarkerPosition () and it works excellent, but I would like to know if just as I can call a marker x and change its position, you can also change another property, for example IconUrl, if not Is that so, do you plan to add this functionality? Another question, I have a function that creates the marker initially, but I want to compare if a marker.id x is already created, if it is, call MarkerSetPosition, if it is not, create it, there is any way to check if the Marker.Id X is created?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, lanzWare said:

Hi Marlon, thanks for your component, I bought the update to use map.SetMarkerPosition () and it works excellent, but I would like to know if just as I can call a marker x and change its position, you can also change another property, for example IconUrl, if not Is that so, do you plan to add this functionality? Another question, I have a function that creates the marker initially, but I want to compare if a marker.id x is already created, if it is, call MarkerSetPosition, if it is not, create it, there is any way to check if the Marker.Id X is created?

Yes, this is possible ;).
I'll add it to the list here in the next update and upload these new features.

Novidades :cool: (Atenção Brasileiros image.jpeg.2f889d63907593845abf524337935501.jpeg)
Novo componente disponível no pacote UniFalcon - FSPix

Gerador de QrCode PIX, atraia mais clientes para seu sistema e facilite os pagamentos para seus clientes, utilizando um componente de geração de QrCode Pix, de forma simples e prática.

Store -> https://store.falconsistemas.com.br

Demo -> https://demos.falconsistemas.com.br/?tela=tfrmpix

image.thumb.png.67c2807f10513c0d110c51ecb16dc6ee.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, likemike said:

Hello!

I'm not able to get TUniFSColorPicker to work on mobile version. Is there any way?

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike, all right?

color picker for mobile is not available in the package yet, but I can implement it, it's very simple.

preview.png

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

News :cool:

All components are compatible with the Delphi 11.0 Alexandria and latest version ExtJS 7.4 - uniGUI v1.90.0.1555 ;)

https://store.falconsistemas.com.br

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All components are compatible with the Delphi 11.0 Alexandria and latest version ExtJS 7.4 - uniGUI v1.90.0.1558 ;)

• Updated project ThemCrystal (in folder UniFalcon -> Demos -> FSThemeCrystal );
  • Added news styles of Themes
  • Added news features in google maps (route, polygons, heat map) and other minor fixes
  • Added Support for CallBack in TUniFSToast
  • New component UniFSHighCharts (in testing phase)

Sample: https://themecrystal.falconsistemas.com.br/

image.thumb.png.cfbed602749c86e6950853e4b6e359e4.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Frederick said:

Is anyone manning the email of suporte@falconsistemas.com.br? I sent an email 2 days ago but there has been no response.

Hi my friend.

I already replied, check that the email is not in your spam folder.

15 hours ago, Marlon Nardi said:

Hi my friend.

I already replied, check that the email is not in your spam folder.

Please send the email again. I checked my email program and there was a rule to delete all emails with a country domain of .br because of spam received.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Marlon Nardi said:

I sent it again, if you prefer I can answer here.

Thanks. I still did not receive the email. Here is the message I sent.

I have the following questions regarding this control (version 1.0.2.47):-

1.    I want to display two lines, one below the other, and my text is 'One or more fields have been changed.'+#13#10+'Do you wish to cancel the change(s)?'. However, TUniFSConfirm is not doing so. Please see attached screenshot. How do I get this to work?

2.    I want the user to be able to press the ESCAPE key to close the dialogue box. However, when I press the ESCAPE key, the control simply shakes. The property for EscapeKey is set to True. How do I get this to work?

3.    How do I focus to the No button by default so that when the user presses the Enter key, that button is selected?

4.    I want the control to always pop up from the centre of the screen and not from the left to right. For some reason, when it is displayed the first time, it is centered. However, it displays from the left to right the second time. How do I do this?

fsconfirm.png

1.    I want to display two lines, one below the other, and my text is 'One 
or more fields have been changed.'+#13#10+'Do you wish to cancel the 
change(s)?'. However, TUniFSConfirm is not doing so. Please see attached 
screenshot. How do I get this to work? 

So that you have line breaks, replace '+#13#10+' with </br>

2.    I want the user to be able to press the ESCAPE key to close the 
dialogue box. However, when I press the ESCAPE key, the control simply 
shakes. The property for EscapeKey is set to True. How do I get this to 
work? 

I simulated it here and it's really not working, let's fix it now.

3.    How do I focus to the No button by default so that when the user 
presses the Enter key, that button is selected? 

I get it, this feature is interesting, it has not yet been implemented.

4.    I want the control to always pop up from the centre of the screen and 
not from the left to right. How do I do this?

I didn't understand this question, all popups appear centered.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

4 hours ago, Frederick said:

I couldn't repeat 4. on my side with your demo program but I am not using your control now because 2. and 3. are showstoppers.

so you're going to go back to using it, because we're going to solve these points. 🤜.  🤛

• 3 weeks later...

All components are compatible with the Delphi 11.1 Alexandria and latest version ExtJS 7.4 - uniGUI v1.90.0.1560 ;)

• Added Triggers property support in TUniFSEdit;
  • Added support for removing password strength bar in TUniFSEdit;
    image.png.c5780f181a7a7d5c1fa0a89b47e44ddf.png
  • Added support to confirm modal with Enter in TUniFSConfirm;
  • Added support for using native uniGUI keys in TUniFSMap;
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marlon,

I downloaded the latest components and in the Packages sub-directory, there is no TUniFalcon26.dpk file but it is in my current directory. I believe this package file is for Delphi Rio, which I use.

How do I update my current UniFalcon installation to the latest version?

BTW, where is the package file for Delphi 10.4 Sydney?

Edited by Frederick
Additional question