Signature

asapltda

Good afternoon,

I am capturing a person's signature using unigui for mobile, once the signature is captured I additionally require the date and time of the signature when the person signed, to record it in the database.

The signature and time must be created as a single image to be recorded in the database or exported as a png/jpg

Could someone give me the code required to do so? .

Thank you for your cooperation

8 hours ago, asapltda said:

Good afternoon,

I am capturing a person's signature using unigui for mobile, once the signature is captured I additionally require the date and time of the signature when the person signed, to record it in the database.

The signature and time must be created as a single image to be recorded in the database or exported as a png/jpg

Hi,

here is some example project, try it

DrawInCanvas_Mousemove_ex.zip

9 hours ago, asapltda said:

Good afternoon,

Hello,

Here is a great component from our friend Marlon.

https://store.falconsistemas.com.br/?filter=Signature

Thank you Abaksoft for your contribution,

in the capture of the signature I can make it and save it in the database, what I require additional is that the user code is added to that signature, the time and date when I sign, so that it is registered in the system as a single element

So if I understand you  - rather than add EXIF data to an image file you wish to draw on its canvas? That's a fairly straightforward Delphi task

If for example you have your starting image data in a Tpngimage (e.g. named PNGImage)

you just need to set up a brush and font for the canvas and write your text to it

PNGImage.Canvas.Brush.Style := bsClear;
    PNGImage.Canvas.Font.Size := 16;
    PNGImage.Canvas.Font.Color := clRed;
    PNGImage.Canvas.Font.Style := [fsBold];
    PNGImage.Canvas.TextOut(5, 5, datetimetostr(now) +  '  '  + SomeEditControl.text);

PNGImage.SaveToFile('changed.png');

'''''  

Before                                                                                After

image.png.a04dc9b2d5c8b41e55ffa43933be76a1.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This one is #89, more recent. The other ones are old stuff. This is faster and mobile ready.

All projects from pack 01 and 04 where free for few days for subscribers in the forum. But it is more than 6 years now and 140 projects later, only in this category !

Together with other projects (professional and comps) , getting close to 300 !

A lot of stuff... thank to uniGUI quality. Never made this much and had the will to do it with Intraweb that I have being using for almost 20 years. 

Kudos to uniGUI team.

Coming soon, https://unigui.express shop !