Making the UniTreeMenu1 object change color according to the theme

pro_imaj

Hi,

When I add the UniTreeMenu1 object to the form, although Color := clWindow, when I select a theme, its color does not change according to the theme. How can I make the color change according to the theme?
Like all other objects, I want the color to change according to the theme when the theme is selected.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, pro_imaj said:

Hi,

When I add the UniTreeMenu1 object to the form, although Color := clWindow, when I select a theme, its color does not change according to the theme. How can I make the color change according to the theme?
Like all other objects, I want the color to change according to the theme when the theme is selected.

Thank you.

The problem occurs when I do it through the example here.
\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\Demos\Desktop\Tablet Application

MenuTree.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Values['afterlayout'] := ' function afterlayout(sender, layout, eOpts)'
                                                        + ' {'
                                                        + '    Ext.get("' + MenuTree.JSId + '").setStyle({"background-color":"rgba(0,0,0,0)"});'
                                                        + '    if(!!Ext.get("' + MenuTree.JSId + '").el.dom.children[0].id){'
                                                        + '      var kid = Ext.get("' + MenuTree.JSId + '").el.dom.children[0].id;'
                                                        + '      Ext.get(kid).setStyle({"background-color":"rgba(0,0,0,0)"});'
                                                        +'     };'
                                                        + ' }';

Set the tree menu background to transparent

4 hours ago, 风吹小机机 said:

MenuTree.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Values['afterlayout'] := ' function afterlayout(sender, layout, eOpts)'
                                                        + ' {'
                                                        + '    Ext.get("' + MenuTree.JSId + '").setStyle({"background-color":"rgba(0,0,0,0)"});'
                                                        + '    if(!!Ext.get("' + MenuTree.JSId + '").el.dom.children[0].id){'
                                                        + '      var kid = Ext.get("' + MenuTree.JSId + '").el.dom.children[0].id;'
                                                        + '      Ext.get(kid).setStyle({"background-color":"rgba(0,0,0,0)"});'
                                                        +'     };'
                                                        + ' }';

Set the tree menu background to transparent

Thanks for your suggestion,
This solution creates problems for some template options, they are often grayed out and make text unreadable.