Jump to content

Another mysterious "Loading...." page.


Recommended Posts

Hi group

I have a mobile app started while I had installed and using 1.0.0.1425 version then I upgrade to 1.90.0.1539 and when I am into delphi the app works great but when I try to used the deploy version I have problems... This including the same computer but not delphi running....

Any suggestion ?

 

unigui loading.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Israel Portillo said:

I have a mobile app started while I had installed and using 1.0.0.1425 version then I upgrade to 1.90.0.1539 and when I am into delphi the app works great but when I try to used the deploy version I have problems... This including the same computer but not delphi running....

Hello,

What's your deployment option?

Have you installed the runtime package as well?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

On 12/18/2020 at 3:49 AM, Israel Portillo said:

when I am into delphi the app works great but when I try to used the deploy version I have problems...

You need to install runtime package on the deployment machine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I know the process a lot of times....

But my problem is an app started with a low version and running now it a new version.... I have another apps developed only with the new version and this apps are running well...

Its like my app keeps references of libraries from the initial version but now is running with another libraries with a new version.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
On 12/18/2020 at 1:49 AM, Israel Portillo said:

Hi group

I have a mobile app started while I had installed and using 1.0.0.1425 version then I upgrade to 1.90.0.1539 and when I am into delphi the app works great but when I try to used the deploy version I have problems... This including the same computer but not delphi running....

Any suggestion ?

 

unigui loading.jpg

Hello

Your app tries to load runtime for uniGUI build 1425. Which means it is compiled with that version. So you should have runtime for build 1425.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I started coding this app while I had 1425 version installed in my IDE, after that I upgrade my IDE to 90.0.1539 version. When I have running delphi my app works great but when I try to run the app behind Delphi is when I have that screen. Including in the same computer.

In a customer machine is the same, after I installed the 90.0.1539 runtime library I have the same mysterious page.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Israel Portillo said:

Yes I started coding this app while I had 1425 version installed in my IDE, after that I upgrade my IDE to 90.0.1539 version. When I have running delphi my app works great but when I try to run the app behind Delphi is when I have that screen. Including in the same computer.

In a customer machine is the same, after I installed the 90.0.1539 runtime library I have the same mysterious page.

Hello,

Have you adjusted paths? http://unigui.com/doc/online_help/adjusting_paths.htm 

Again, can you see the logs, browser console for any errors?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you try a clean installation like this :

• On your PC Developpment :

1. Uninstall Unigui 

2. Delete Folder C:\Program files (x86)\FmSoft

3. install your last version 1539

4. Recompile your new application with this version 1539.

 

• On Your Server :

1. install the 1539 Runtime.

2. You can keep the old 1425 (for your olds applications compiled with this old version).

Run your new appli and let us know...

_______

NB : We have several appli compiled with  different versions ... 1539, 1541, 1542 on the same server. And all works like a sharm.

For very old versions like 1425, i don't know.

Oh...one important info :

if you are using hyperserver, then each appli must have its own StartPortNumber

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, Israel Portillo said:

Yes I started coding this app while I had 1425 version installed in my IDE, after that I upgrade my IDE to 90.0.1539 version. When I have running delphi my app works great but when I try to run the app behind Delphi is when I have that screen. Including in the same computer.

In a customer machine is the same, after I installed the 90.0.1539 runtime library I have the same mysterious page.

 

 

An other important Setting  (if you are using HyperServer)

Indicate the Build on your  cfg  file :

1.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...