Planning board

d.bernaert

Hello,

I need to create a planning board to assign work orders to employees.

So I need to be able to show the employees on the left with on the right of their name an overview of the week by day.

It should be possible to change the view from week to day, 2 weeks, ...

Below that we have a number of orders that need to be planned.

It should be possible to drag a work order to the desired employee and a timeslot (day in weekview, number of hours in dayview, ...)

How could this be achieved in Unigui?

Thx,

Dominique

• 1 month later...

You can whether you believe it or not, this is your choise. This links unigui's shared roadmaps. I couldn't find my message. I was said, I'm not wait linux support in 2019. I been right :( I have a project, and need "scheduler", but I'm not trust, writed messages. If you wanna make a plan about unigui, what you have, you have just that. You haveto forget future.

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/6338-updated-roadmap/

Version 1.0.0 - 1.0.1

• Documentation
  • A new major feature to be announced later
  • Linux Support for Delphi 10.2

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/11969-unigui-roadmap-2019/

uniGUI Quasar (2.0.0) (Q3/2019 - Q4/2019)

• Linux Support (Embarcadero Delphi)
  • More HyperServer improvements
  • HyperServer - Server Farm
  • Additional features
  • Gantt, Scheduler and Calendar components from Bryntum ( Optional will be sold separately )
  • Bug fixes
  • Documentation 

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/13610-unigui-roadmap-2020/

uniGUI Quasar (2.0.0)  (Q1/2020 – Q2/2020)

• New Features
      • Linux Support (Embarcadero Delphi)
      • HyperServer - Server Farm
      • Gantt, Scheduler and Calendar components from Bryntum ( Optional will be sold separately )
    • Improvements
      • More HyperServer improvements
      • Fully Automated Installer

• Administrators

@Freeman35,

From what I see, even if we implement 99% of the roadmap, future of your development will still be dependent on the remaining 1%. In other word, there's no way for you to start a project with uniGUI, as always there will be something remained in the roadmap which seems to be the most important part for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/01/2020 at 02:52, gerhardhziegler said:

Caro Sherzod, quando o Quasar será lançado?
Melhores cumprimentos!

this can be easily achieved with dynamic component creation, it allows unlimited power in the unigui, do not wait until a fancy resource is ready, put your hands in the dough now and be happy

an example, i needed a sophisticated calendar, with event control per day, where each day of the calendar could trigger different events, I solved this by creating the calendar dynamically, as simple as that, using only panels, and labels ..

in short, only those options ExtEvents, UniEvents and that is the secret of the unigui, because there lives all the power of javascript

the vast majority of demos are limited to showing the other properties of the components, and for those who already come from delphi there is no complication in that,
the problem is the js codes

I also agree if there was a megademo with examples of each property of the options of the
ExtEvents, UniEvents
would be great

• Upvote 2