TUniContainerPanel.addDocked(): Capability not implemented. Use TUniPanel or TUniSimplePanel instead. [ SOLVED ]

Fábio Matte

I updated my UniGui to version 1451 (Beta), and it presents the following error when starting some Forms.

TUniContainerPanel.addDocked (): Capability not implemented. Use TUniPanel or TUniSimplePanel instead.

Is this a bug in the beta version, or something that has to be modified?

• 2 weeks later...
Good Morning,

I had the same problem and I managed to solve by reviewing all the components of my screen until I found one that was without reference. You will probably need to review your .MFD file and if you do not find it look in the structure palette in the upper left corner by clicking until you find something that when clicking you do not see the component selection in your form.

Bom dia,

Eu tive o mesmo problema e consegui resolver revisando todos os componentes da minha tela até achar um que estava sem referência. Provavelmente você vai precisar revisar o seu arquivo .MFD e se não achar procure na paleta de estrutura no canto esquerdo superior clicando ate achar alguma coisa que ao clicar você não veja a seleção de componente no seu formulário.

Good Morning,
I had the same problem and I managed to solve by reviewing all the components of my screen until I found one that was without reference. You will probably need to review your .MFD file and if you do not find it look in the structure palette in the upper left corner by clicking until you find something that when clicking you do not see the component selection in your form.

Bom dia,
Eu tive o mesmo problema e consegui resolver revisando todos os componentes da minha tela até achar um que estava sem referência. Provavelmente você vai precisar revisar o seu arquivo .MFD e se não achar procure na paleta de estrutura no canto esquerdo superior clicando ate achar alguma coisa que ao clicar você não veja a seleção de componente no seu formulário.

Obrigado, vou fazer isso, e dou um retorno se deu certo.

• 1 month later...

Obrigado, vou fazer isso, e dou um retorno se deu certo.

Good Morning,

Bom dia,

Bom Dia, é necessário neste caso substituir todos os UniContainer pelos UniPanel ou UniSimplesPanel? Pois se for, eu vou gastar dias fazendo isso, pois o projeto é grande e usei muitos Containers, e se não é para usar o componente, porque ele está dando esse erro então!

Good morning, is it necessary in this case to replace all UniContainer with UniPanel or UniSimplesPanel? Well if it is, I'll spend days doing this because the project is great and I used many Containers, and if it is not to use the component, because it is giving that error then!

• Administrators

I updated my UniGui to version 1451 (Beta), and it presents the following error when starting some Forms.
TUniContainerPanel.addDocked (): Capability not implemented. Use TUniPanel or TUniSimplePanel instead.
Is this a bug in the beta version, or something that has to be modified?

Please report this to support portal with a test case. If it is a bug, we will provide a fix in next build.

Please report this to support portal with a test case. If it is a bug, we will provide a fix in next build.

Today is a version for a 1464, and before that I use a 1397 version, and even a 1397 worked well, after I upgraded to 1451 forward, experiencing problem with TUniContainer.

I enter the login screen:

30b1j7m.jpg

I confirm the User and Password and then start to see this message 9 times

2e1hir8.jpg

After confirming the 9 times it accesses the System as shown:

2qwoawj.jpg

Here are the attached PAS files.

PAS_Archiver_Originals.rar

Actually source of problem is that you are putting TUniLabel controls on a TUniStatusbar. Naturally, TUniStatusbar is designed to host its own panels only.

Actually for this case the problem was the same, I removed the UniLabel from the StatusBar, and stopped giving the mentioned error.

Thank you, problem solved.