grid summary

jahlxx

Hi.

I put the summary row as the first line of a grid.

My summary is for "qty" column, but only when a boolan column of the grid is checked, as the code below in the ColumnSummary procedure:

if SameText(Column.FieldName, 'qty') then begin
    if Column.AuxValue=NULL then Column.AuxValue:=0.0;
    if qt.FieldByName('sel').asboolean then
       Column.AuxValue:=Column.AuxValue + qt.FieldByName('qty').asfloat;
  end;

As I can see, the summary calculation is wrong when the grid is paged. The summary only is calculated for the actual page of the grid.

Is there somethig I have forgotten?

Thanks.

And is there any way to show / hide the summary row in run-time?

For now can you try this?!:

1. UniDBGrid1 -> Summary -> Enabled = True ...

2. Show/Hide... :

UniDBGrid1.JSInterface.JSCall('getView().summaryFeature.summaryBar.show', []);
UniDBGrid1.JSInterface.JSCall('getView().summaryFeature.summaryBar.hide', []);

sorry, Not recognized JSInterface.

Build 1347:

[uNG-1933] - TUniControl: New JSInterface public property.

For your current build you can use like this:

UniSession.AddJS(UniDBGrid1.JSName + '.getView().summaryFeature.summaryBar.show();');
UniSession.AddJS(UniDBGrid1.JSName + '.getView().summaryFeature.summaryBar.hide();');

Ok, Then try this:

UniDBGrid1.JSInterface.JSCode('var me='#1'; var _view=me.normalGrid.getView() || me.getView(); if (_view) {_view.summaryFeature.summaryBar.show()};');
UniDBGrid1.JSInterface.JSCode('var me='#1'; var _view=me.normalGrid.getView() || me.getView(); if (_view) {_view.summaryFeature.summaryBar.hide()};');

Corrected:

Hide:

UniDBGrid1.JSInterface.JSCode('var me='#1'; var _view=null; var _lockedview=null; if (!me.lockedGrid && !me.normalGrid) {_view=me.getView()} else {_view=me.normalGrid.getView(); _lockedview=me.lockedGrid.getView()}; '+
                                'if (_view) {_view.summaryFeature.summaryBar.hide()};'+
                                'if (_lockedview) {_lockedview.summaryFeature.summaryBar.hide()};'
  );

Show:

UniDBGrid1.JSInterface.JSCode('var me='#1'; var _view=null; var _lockedview=null; if (!me.lockedGrid && !me.normalGrid) {_view=me.getView()} else {_view=me.normalGrid.getView(); _lockedview=me.lockedGrid.getView()}; '+
                                'if (_view) {_view.summaryFeature.summaryBar.show()};'+
                                'if (_lockedview) {_lockedview.summaryFeature.summaryBar.show()};'
  );

One question, I think not related with unigui. Sorry for this.

I've never used clientdataset, and in the samble on summary grid, I see thjat it's used.

Sometimes I need temporary tables, and I create them in my database, but I think clientdataset could be usefull for me, but I don't know how it works. It works with data in memory?

I copy / paste the clientdataset and datasource of the sample on a form of my project, but can't acivate the dataset. When open or set it to active, raises the error:

missing data provider or data packet.

Thanks.

Hi,

At runtime you can use ClientDataSet.CreateDataset or if this is on a design surface you can right click on the CDS and click create dataset. You need to have specified columns/types for the CDS before you can do this though.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/274958/delphi-using-tclientdataset-as-an-in-memory-dataset

http://www.scalabium.com/faq/dct0150.htm

• 2 years later...

I did it, but got a error 

if not UniDBGrid1.Summary.Enabled then
  begin
    UniDBGrid1.Summary.Enabled := True;
//    UniDBGrid1.OnColumnSummary := UniDBGrid1ColumnSummary;
//    UniDBGrid1.OnColumnSummaryResult := UniDBGrid1ColumnSummaryResult;
                                'if (_view) {_view.summaryFeature.summaryBar.show()};'+
                                'if (_lockedview) {_lockedview.summaryFeature.summaryBar.show()};'
    );

end;

Cannot read property 'summaryBar' of undefined

4 hours ago, sertatar76 said:

I did it, but got a error 

On 12/29/2016 at 4:04 PM, Sherzod said:

Yes, for the first time you should set (in designtime):

UniDBGrid1 -> Summary -> Enabled = True ...

Can you check it?