Only errors.

picyka

I would like to ask for help, is there any way to improve my code so that these errors no longer occur?

Message: TUniCustomDBGrid.MoveToRow(): Unexpected Row number: 0, 4
Message: Grid is in dirty state. No more updates can be applied.

@Farshad Mohajeri

Thank you for any tip.

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, picyka said:

I would like to ask for help, is there any way to improve my code so that these errors no longer occur?

Message: TUniCustomDBGrid.MoveToRow(): Unexpected Row number: 0, 4
Message: Grid is in dirty state. No more updates can be applied.

@Farshad Mohajeri

Thank you for any tip.

Hi,

We have done several modifications in recent versions so these errors must be very rare.

If you can send us a test case which can reproduce these bugs we will happy to look into it.

Well, the first message I can simulate on my system, the second I never managed to do, I already received a print from the user, but these are very random cases.

1) Basically there I have a grid that can be searched by columns, in the last column, I have a UniCheckComboBox, where the user can select one or more values.

Error image attached, I can even try to do a test case later.

Error.png

unit uniDBGrid;
function SetCurrentRowCol(ARow, ACol:Integer; SuppParams: array of string):Boolean; override;

It seems that it tries to select the line and is processing the filter, which ends up causing the error, I don't know if I'm quite sure about this theory.

LineError.PNG

Component: UniDBGridServicos (TUniDBGrid)
Parent: UniFrameCadFornecedor0
LastAjaxEvent: actionclick
Class: Exception
Message: TUniCustomDBGrid.MoveToRow(): Unexpected Row number: 2, 3

Version: 1573

I'll help you simulate the error very easily.

procedure TMainForm.UniDBGrid1ColumnFilter(Sender: TUniDBGrid; const Column: TUniDBGridColumn; const Value: Variant);
begin
  if Column.FieldName = 'LOG_UF' then
  begin
    CDCadastro.Filtered := False;
    if Value <> '' then
    begin
      var lFiltro := '';
      if VarToStr(Value).Contains(';') then
        lFiltro := 'SC'
      else
        lFiltro := VarToStr(Value);

Sleep(1000);

CDCadastro.Filter := 'LOG_UF=' + QuotedStr(lFiltro);
      CDCadastro.Filtered := True;
    end;
  end;
end;

Sleep(1000);

In my production system, the error occurs more easily than in the demo, because there is a small delay in loading the data. so I put a Sleep(1000); After selecting the SC value, click very quickly on more than one line.

@Farshad Mohajeri

I never use SLEEP, instead use ajaxrequest with delay.

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.defer(function() {ajaxRequest(MainForm.window, ''_SetFilter_'', [])}, 300);');

procedure TMainForm.UniFormAjaxEvent(Sender: TComponent; EventName: string; Params: TUniStrings);
begin

if SameText('_SetFilter_', EventName) then begin 

19 minutos atrás, andyhill disse:

Eu nunca uso SLEEP, em vez disso uso ajaxrequest com atraso.

UniSession.AddJS('Ext.defer(function() {ajaxRequest(MainForm.window, ''_SetFilter_'', [])}, 300);');

procedimento TMainForm.UniFormAjaxEvent(Remetente: TComponent; EventName: cadeia de caracteres; Params: TUniStrings);
começar

se SameText('_SetFilter_', EventName) então comece

I believe that no one should use SLEEP there anyway, it was just a way to simulate a delay when loading the data.

From the tests I did, I understood that errors can happen at times. ActionClick for example,
if the user clicks on an action, and there is no mask there, for some reason there may be a delay in processing,
if the user changes the grid lines the error will also occur. There in the example,
I put a Sleep(1000) just to simulate a delay in loading the data. I don't know how to solve this,
but I believe that the filter event mask should be activated when the filter is selected, blocking the grid so the user cannot do anything.