Extjs 4 Grid on Ipad

KingOrmon

Hello,

Using ext 4 grid on ipad I have 2 issues:

1. When touch on any record entire grid panel is selected. Is a ugly effect.

2. I can modify grid cells.

Any workaround ?

With Ext 3.4 works well.

Thank you

Uh.... it really should work on the IPad, as a lot of customers here only work with Apple stuff.

Testing: I think the demos from unigui.com also are based on Ext4... checking the "Grid Editors"-Demo when selecting a cell the whole row is selected, but the clicked cell is highlighted also like edit mode.... but in contrary to the demo on Firefox only the data in column "Shift" can be changed. No data on other cells. The selecting of the whole grid region is only a flashing kind here - before the row is selected, the grid region flashes once. Same effect whith string grid and db grid demos from unigui.com.

Only as side note: I only use grids whith rowselecting and editing the record after clicking on a separate "edit"-button in an additional form. Thats my personal preference when building db based GUIs.

• Administrators

Hello,

Using ext 4 grid on ipad I have 2 issues:

1. When touch on any record entire grid panel is selected. Is a ugly effect.

2. I can modify grid cells.

Any workaround ?

With Ext 3.4 works well.

Thank you

1. If it is default Ext JS behavior then nothing much can be done. Please test with one of the Grid demos in Sencha web site and see if it is the same.

2. You can modify cells. Is it a bad or good thing?!

1. If it is default Ext JS behavior then nothing much can be done. Please test with one of the Grid demos in Sencha web site and see if it is the same.

Yes,it is a default behaviour, all grid is flashing when change row selecction. I would like avoid it.

2. You can modify cells. Is it a bad or good thing?!

Yes, I can modify it but is slower than sencha grid demos running on ipad:

http://cdn.sencha.com/ext-4.1.1a-gpl/examples/grid/cell-editing.html