How to change ImageIndex on the TUniActionColumn depends on DataSet Data?

Tokay

A DbGrid has action column with one button. It's necesserry to change image on the buttons depends of current dataset row data. The difficulty is that UniDBGrid1DrawColumnCell does not fired on such columns, if I understand correctly. Maybe this is a bug or it works by disign in such way?

I'm use 1551 version.

2 hours ago, Tokay said:

A DbGrid has action column with one button. It's necesserry to change image on the buttons depends of current dataset row data. The difficulty is that UniDBGrid1DrawColumnCell does not fired on such columns, if I understand correctly. Maybe this is a bug or it works by disign in such way?

Hello,

This post may help you:

Unfortunatelly I have no find any example how to change image depended on dataset.

I additionally explain what is nedded to achive:

row 1 has 0 value in the 2 column (with action buttons), then we show on grid button Image 0 from bineded TUniNativeImageList;

row 2 has 4 value in the 2 column (with action buttons), then we show on grid button Image 4 from bineded TUniNativeImageList;

row 3 has 2 value in the 2 column (with action buttons), then we show on grid button Image 2 from bineded TUniNativeImageList;

and in that way all other rows.

57 minutes ago, Tokay said:

Unfortunatelly I have no find any example how to change image depended on dataset.

I did not say that there is a solution that meets your needs.

Here you will find an alternative solution that may help you:

ActionIconCls.png.1f570d676aeb6e1ed8cdc450d8f19a48.png

13 minutes ago, Tokay said:

Actually the data is in the 'Actions' column, not in the other. I.e. really need to show data (four states of the row/record) in the 'Actions' as buttons with different icons with action on they.

In that case, maybe you should use widget column?

36 minutes ago, Tokay said:

Na verdade, os dados estão na coluna 'Ações', não na outra. Ou seja, realmente precisa mostrar os dados (quatro estados da linha/registro) nas 'Ações' como botões com ícones diferentes com ação neles.

Sorry for getting in here, in that case I couldn't use TField's GetText?

9 hours ago, Tokay said:

Actually the data is in the 'Actions' column, not in the other. I.e. really need to show data (four states of the row/record) in the 'Actions' as buttons with different icons with action on they.

8 hours ago, Sherzod said:

In that case, maybe you should use widget column?

Using UniButtonWidget:

procedure TMainForm.UniFormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Values['reconfigure'] :=
    'function reconfigure(sender, store, columns, oldStore, oldColumns, eOpts)'+
    '{                                                                        '+
    '    var widgetColIndx=1;                                                 '+
    '    columns[widgetColIndx].onWidgetAttach = function(column, widget, record) {'+
    '        if (record.get(widgetColIndx) == "Blue Angelfish") {                  '+
    '            widget.setIcon("'+ UniMainModule.UniNativeImageList1.GetImagePngUrl(0) +'")'+
    '        } else {                                                              '+
    '            widget.setIcon("'+ UniMainModule.UniNativeImageList1.GetImagePngUrl(1) +'")'+
    '        }                                                                     '+
    '    };                                                                        '+
    '}                                                                             '
end;

image.thumb.png.a2fe6f4a526187130000dd1283bac98d.png

2 minutes ago, Tokay said:

yes for both questions

procedure TMainForm.UniFormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  UniDBGrid1.ClientEvents.ExtEvents.Values['reconfigure'] :=
    'function reconfigure(sender, store, columns, oldStore, oldColumns, eOpts)'+
    '{                                                                        '+
    '    var widgetColIndx='+ UniDBGrid1.Columns[1].Index.ToString() +';'+
    '    columns[widgetColIndx].onWidgetAttach = function(column, widget, record) {'+
   '        if (record.get(widgetColIndx) == "Blue Angelfish") {                  '+
    '            widget.setIcon("'+ UniMainModule.UniNativeImageList1.GetImagePngUrl(0) +'")'+
    '        } else {                                                              '+
    '            widget.setIcon("'+ UniMainModule.UniNativeImageList1.GetImagePngUrl(1) +'")'+
    '        }                                                                     '+
    '    };                                                                        '+
    '}                                                                             '
end;

?

41 minutes ago, Tokay said:

Another moment. How to find moved column? User can change column number during work.

Hi, I'm just drawing the NativeImagelist image from ActionButton Graphics when I create the query.

Depending on a specific field in the table, I can put the necessary pictures.
I do this on the server side.

6 minutes ago, Tokay said:

Hi, is much better to share code 😀 Thank you!

var

myBMP : TMemmoryStream;

TempBmp: TBitmap;

TRY
  wei := TuniImage (MyClass).width;
  hei := TuniImage (MyClass).Height;
  myBMP := TMemoryStream.Create;
  TempBmp.SaveToStream(myBMP);
  myBMP.Position := 0;
  if (myBMP.Size > 0)
  AND (myBMP.Size <= TRUNC (20*1024*1024))
  then begin
        TuniImage (MyClass).Picture.Bitmap.Canvas.Lock;
        TuniImage (MyClass).Picture.Bitmap.LoadFromStream(myBMP);
        TuniImage (MyClass).Picture.Bitmap.Canvas.UnLock;
   end;
EXCEPT
    on E:Exception do begin
END;
 myBMP.Size := 0;
 TempBmp.Free;
 myBMP.Free;