Hybrid application - Control mainform aperture

herculanojs

In a hybrid application, it would be possible to control whether or not the application behaves in a hybrid way. I would like that in certain situation, my hybrid application (web, mobile) would not open the mainform of the mobile. My application is created in runtime and the options and some behaviors are executed according to the registration profile. I'm working some options for mobile, but should not be available for every profile. How could I control this. For example: if the user is accessing the application by the mobile, but the profile of the same does not support, is not available - that the mainform of the web is open and not mobile.

In summary the application has two mainform (web and mobile) and depending on the profile, when accessing via mobile, I do not want to open the mainform mobile and yes the normal (web).

Em uma aplciação hibrida, seria possível controlar se a aplicação deverá ou não se comportar de forma hibrida. Gostaria que em determinada situação, minha aplicação hibrida (web,mobile) não abrisse o mainform da mobile. Minha aplicação é criada em runtime e as opções e alguns comportamentos, são executados de acordo com o perfil de cadastro. Estou trabalhando algumas opções para mobile, mas não deverão estar disponíveis para todo perfil. Como poderia controlar isso. Por exemplo: se o usuario estiver acessando a aplicação pelo mobile, mas o perfil do mesmo não suportar, não estar disponível - que o mainform da web seja aberto e não da mobile.

Em resumo a aplciação possui dois mainform (web e mobile) e dependendo do perfil,  quando acessando via mobile, não quero que abra o mainform mobile e sim o normal (web).

Complicated Heim Herculaneum ...

As you will define if it will load the web according to the profile, if before checking the profile it has already loaded the "mobile" for example?

Unless the access profile you are already passing via post, then you would have to get this parameter, disable the hybrid mode and control this manually.

I did something like this for a client:

----

Complicado Heim Herculano...

Como voce vai definir se vai carregar o "web" de acordo com o perfil, se antes de verificar o perfil ele já carregou o "mobile" por exemplo?

A não ser que o perfil de acesso voce já está passando via post, ai voce teria que pegar esse parâmetro, desabilitar o modo hibrido e controlar isso de forma manual.

eu fiz algo parecido com isso para um cliente:

procedure TUniMainModule.UniGUIMainModuleBeforeLogin(Sender: TObject;
var Handled: Boolean);
begin
if upDesktop in UniSession.UniPlatform then
//execute action web
if upMobile in UniSession.UniPlatform then
//execute action mobile
end;

Complicated Heim Herculaneum ...

As you will define if it will load the web according to the profile, if before checking the profile it has already loaded the "mobile" for example?

Unless the access profile you are already passing via post, then you would have to get this parameter, disable the hybrid mode and control this manually.

I did something like this for a client:

----

Complicado Heim Herculano...

Como voce vai definir se vai carregar o "web" de acordo com o perfil, se antes de verificar o perfil ele já carregou o "mobile" por exemplo?

A não ser que o perfil de acesso voce já está passando via post, ai voce teria que pegar esse parâmetro, desabilitar o modo hibrido e controlar isso de forma manual.

eu fiz algo parecido com isso para um cliente:

procedure TUniMainModule.UniGUIMainModuleBeforeLogin(Sender: TObject;
  var Handled: Boolean);
begin
  if upDesktop in UniSession.UniPlatform then
    //execute action web
  if upMobile in UniSession.UniPlatform then
    //execute action mobile
end;

Marlon, when you say disable hibrid mode how could this be?

Marlon, quando você diz desabilitar o modo hibrido como poderia ser isso?