UniGui stopped working

Mossy

Hi

The unigui applications are coming up with the server is not sending any data.

I tried even local host is not working even on the development computers.

Something is wrong on your side.

Please help this is very urgent.

Hi

I am using build 1.95.0.1575.  Around 01:20 UK time, all Unigui apps stopped working. We have several app running on different servers and all stopped working. I tried to run the development and local host and it was the same. However at 02:04 all apps started working.

Mean while I send an email to support and posted this message.

I believe it is very important to find out what was the cause. Since apps running on the cloud servers and local computers none was working.

Does Unigui refer to any online library or services?

Regards

The issue was only lasted 40 minutes and all are OK now. Some of these apps were running for more than a year. The issue is all apps on different servers and different applications " we 3 different apps on Unigui" stopped exactly at the same time and started working at the same time. It appears to me they were checking something like if they had no licence or something similar. The message was "This site can’t be reached". 

We did nothing on all these servers except one that we restarted the server which had no effect. However all they started working at the same time.

We have servers from different suppliers like Contebo, fasthost, goddady. 

5 minutes ago, Mossy said:

The issue was only lasted 40 minutes and all are OK now. Some of these apps were running for more than a year. The issue is all apps on different servers and different applications " we 3 different apps on Unigui" stopped exactly at the same time and started working at the same time. It appears to me they were checking something like if they had no licence or something similar. The message was "This site can’t be reached". 

We did nothing on all these servers except one that we restarted the server which had no effect. However all they started working at the same time.

We have servers from different suppliers like Contebo, fasthost, goddady. 

1. I am sorry but this seems like an attack. Is all this server under one domain name ?

2. Are You using some proxies

3. We also use unigui servers and no such outages have occurred, in which country are your customers/suppliers?

We are currently under an electromagnetic storm so this may stop communications for some services !

March 24, 2024 at 6:00 pm Eastern Time
In an urgent communication dated March 24, 2024, the Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) announced a significant geomagnetic disturbance, marking a severe escalation in space weather conditions.

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/news/geomagnetic-storm-watches-issued-24-25-march-2024

14 hours ago, Mossy said:

. I tried to run the development and local host and it was the same. 

Hello Mossy,

Format as soon as possible, your local development PC and re-install all (Delphi, Unigui, ...)

It looks like a premeditated act of sabotage. a malicious person or a competitor could one day have brought you their flash disk containing a homemade program (virus) which only attacks your unigui applications (your plowing).