UniDBTagField object has no FieldLabel properties

pro_imaj

12 minutes ago, pro_imaj said:

Also, there is a bug in UniDBTagField component and it affects the whole project.

If the user writes and saves anything that is not in the list, then no frame can be opened in the project, which is a very big problem.

After this event, when I try to open a frame in the Form, something like this appears.

A frame opens in a form that normally has the System Close button

image.png

4 hours ago, pro_imaj said:

Also, there is a bug in UniDBTagField component and it affects the whole project.

If the user writes and saves anything that is not in the list, then no frame can be opened in the project, which is a very big problem.

How can we reproduce this issue?

17 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

@pro_imaj

Are there any errors in the logs, in the browser console?

Hi @Sherzod

Unfortunately not, there is no problem with any log files or debug mode.
I'm sure there is a big bug in this component.

Instead, I used UniDBCheckCombobox without changing any code and got the result without any problems.

Since the UniDbTag component is much more useful, I want to use it, otherwise I solved my problem with UniDBCheckCombobox.

2 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Ok @pro_imaj Thank you.

We will check.

This problem may not be related to UniDBTagField, in the example I sent you, when I add UniDbCheckCombobox instead of UniDBTagField, there is no problem while recording and that blank screen does not appear, yes, but when I open it in edit mode, the relevant data does not appear.

It's as if the situation is related to a bug caused by unigui regarding my opening Frame in a Form.

@Sherzod

Hi,

The UniDBTagField object needs to have a ListSource property.

When I manually add data to the Item field of the UniDBTagField object at design time, it works fine,

However, when creating a form in the code part, when I fill it with a loop or fill it with a button, unfortunately I cannot see the old information.