Internet Browser with application unigui closes if is opened in email

FFREDIANELLI

3 minutes ago, irigsoft said:

look for this: 

But the problem can not be related to sessions because if i call the application by browser (address bar) it works... only by email (doing a click in the hyperlink) it refuses the connection...

4 minutes ago, FFREDIANELLI said:

Test done without firewall, using cell fone router... same issue.

Test removing completely the antivirus (sophos) .... same issue.

antivirus is not a problem, maybe browser's security is a problem. search for Security Headers for XSS attack like same-origin.

or try to redirect to other link in your App, like localhost:8079\files\favicon.ico

Hi, 

Just to inform the friends that tryed to help,I found the guilty guy, IPWORKS S3 component, i bougth this component do store and retrive objects from aws s3 service, it works perfectly, but for some reason that only the unigui developpers can say if the program starts by email call it fail to access Amazon, if i start by address tab of the browser everything is ok.

I first removed the component and the problem gone, than tried to create the component dinamicaly on run time with some delay.. to let unigui ajust some things ? same problem, than i put the action off retriving the object ( a pdf statement stored on s3 ) in a ttimer with 5 seconds delay to see the action, the application open paint controls than after the 5 seconds it exit the application (problably with the Denied acess message...but is too fast to see,)

So to me the question is that the difference between starting the application typing the address or by email link.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, FFREDIANELLI said:

Hi, 

Just to inform the friends that tryed to help,I found the guilty guy, IPWORKS S3 component, i bougth this component do store and retrive objects from aws s3 service, it works perfectly, but for some reason that only the unigui developpers can say if the program starts by email call it fail to access Amazon, if i start by address tab of the browser everything is ok.

I first removed the component and the problem gone, than tried to create the component dinamicaly on run time with some delay.. to let unigui ajust some things ? same problem, than i put the action off retriving the object ( a pdf statement stored on s3 ) in a ttimer with 5 seconds delay to see the action, the application open paint controls than after the 5 seconds it exit the application (problably with the Denied acess message...but is too fast to see,)

So to me the question is that the difference between starting the application typing the address or by email link.

just another test... now i changed the ipworks by native delphi amazon component, same effect...

11 hours ago, FFREDIANELLI said:

FSD-4675  and the older one FSD-4650

for this recent issue problably i will have to send my amazon key and passkey to test, so need to by in support site.

I replied.

Aldo I , don’t remember my support portal login and password , how can I recover it ?

We will send to you by email.