load balancer mult server

Wilton Ergon

this was promised a long time ago, and so far we have no idea when it will be available, if unigui really wants to be used for systems with a lot of access,
this option is of fundamental importance, today I have a bank server with 5 application servers, and I use nginx to balance the load,
but due to the unigui architecture that has to maintain a user session, nginx ends up distributing as improperly configured,
I imagine that the unigui balancer will better distribute how to study, as it must analyze and consider the number of open openings on each server.
I have a lot of overload problems on some machines, I did everything to optimize my system,
but the number of accesses is very large, I have peaks of more than 3000 users and even with 5 servers it is not working.
I have a monthly expense of around 2,000 u $ a month with servers, and a high value for so little access.
my system has many resources that demand a lot from the server, they are generated from report diaries.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2021 at 4:35 AM, erich.wanker said:

perguntas curtas (simples) para mim:

você cuspiu seus servidores para aplicativos e para banco de dados?

I didn't understand what you meant, my translator didn't help much.

my infra and like this:
1-server bank 128gb dual xeon 20cores. Windows
5-server app 16 gb 8 cores windows
1-server load balancer linux 4 cores with nginx

the dns is directed to the nginx server which forwards to
the application server with the least load.