[dcc32 Fatal Error] uIdBaseComponent.pas(162): F2048 Bad unit format

SergioFeitoza

Does anyone know what I have to do to avoid this error when I try to open some Unigui demos ( for example the LoginDemo) ? 

[dcc32 Fatal Error] uIdBaseComponent.pas(162): F2048 Bad unit format: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FMSoft\Framework\uniGUI\uIndy\uIdGlobal.dcu' - Expected version: 30.0, Windows Unicode(x86) Found version: 30.0, Windows Unicode(x64)

Thank you very much Abaksoft. Well understood. I was not deleting manually

I learned and solved my difficulties with Apache and I can now deploy the codes , for example the demos

I am now trying to deploy my (big) code and I am receiving some ERROR 500 when browsing  not caused by Apache. Compile well

I am reviewing thecode to identify the causes . One of them, for example is  to use   ExtractFilePath(GetModuleName(HInstance)) instead of ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName )

I think that correcting Server Module nd Main Module it will work as well as it works in standalone mode

Regards

• Like 1

Hi Abaksoft.   Très bon et utile. C'est bon de pouvoir voir quelque chose d'écrit en français.

I am listing some points like this and will post all of them at the end of deploymment.

Now I am trying to find another cause for the ERROR 500 when running after a successful Build. I think it is related to the use of MySql data base. When I deploy with the mdb file as in DBAppDemo there is no error but whrn I use MySql I think something is still missing. For example, it was necessary to include   a certain FDGUIxWaitCursor1 which was not needed in Standalone.

These last days I learned that the easier strateg is to work – from the begining – to create a DLL working in the localhost  and after ( now I think not necessary)   to convert to standalone just recompiling  uncommenting the first line..