Main Menu issues after update

MOGSY

HI

I have just updated to latest release of V_1.10.0.1470, after this update the main menu is behaving in strangest way. It adds a tinny up and down arrow to the menu specially after selecting an item from the sub menu. Some menu items are squished to one pixel high. 

Regards

• Administrators

HI

I have just updated to latest release of V_1.10.0.1470, after this update the main menu is behaving in strangest way. It adds a tinny up and down arrow to the menu specially after selecting an item from the sub menu. Some menu items are squished to one pixel high. 

Regards

Can you please state what was your previous version?

Which theme are you using?

Hi

I found how it is possible to see this, just have the browser maximised and play with maximising the window, you can see it happens all the time.

by the way how is possible to make the browser to be maximised when the app is running?

I found how it is possible to see this, just have the browser maximised and play with maximising the window, you can see it happens all the time.

Sorry, maybe I do not understand correctly, but I couldn't reproduce in this case too

by the way how is possible to make the browser to be maximised when the app is running?

If you mean a browser, not an application window, then this is impossible