UniMap Vector LineType - Dashed/Dotted ?

andyhill

When we add a Vector to the UniMap we have the option of VectorType (polygon/circle etc.), LineColor, LineWeight etc. BUT I cannot see LineType.

I would like to use DASHED and DOTTED options. Does it have something to do with Options.dashArray ? I tried Options.dashArray:= '4 1' but no change (also '4, 1').

Please show in code how to create a DASHED Line Vector polygon - Thanks in advance.

20 hours ago, andyhill said:

When we add a Vector to the UniMap we have the option of VectorType (polygon/circle etc.), LineColor, LineWeight etc. BUT I cannot see LineType.

I would like to use DASHED and DOTTED options. Does it have something to do with Options.dashArray ? I tried Options.dashArray:= '4 1' but no change (also '4, 1').

Please show in code how to create a DASHED Line Vector polygon - Thanks in advance.

Please try dashArray option

Options.dashArray := '20 20';

image.thumb.png.d4802e132e5a5927ac2f579ade9954e6.png

Thanks Sherzod, time will tell.

What helps me to pass the time is to solve problems (converting legacy projects, thinking of future what if's, testing concepts) all using UniGUI - in fact I do very little with the VCL these days, and because I use ElevateDB (have source and build at runtime) as my data provider I never seem to have any of the data related linkage problems I see others struggling with.

As I have said in the past, Farshad and Yourself (as well with other team member support) have produced an amazing product that makes the Sencha Framework accessible to people like me - well done - Thank You Again. 

• Like 1