FInd dynamically created form using Screen.Forms

artem_niko

Hello!

So, this is question: how fInd dynamically created form using Screen.Forms?

In short, the essence is this.
I create, dynamically, a form. But before I create it, I check whether it already exists, i.e. whether it was created earlier. If there was, then I close it and create it again.
The problem is that I can't find her by name. The name of the desired form is known to me in advance. I tried it through Screen.Forms[], but I can't find the right form:

function TMainForm.FindFormByName(const AName: string): TUniForm;
var
  i: Integer;
begin
  for i := 0 to Screen.FormCount - 1 do
  begin
    if (Screen.Forms[i].Name = AName) then
    begin
      Screen.Forms[i].Close;
    end;
  end;
end;

The Close event of the dynamic form contains the necessary and working code for destroying and unloading all its components. This code works correctly only if I close it with a cross, manually. I also need to close an existing form by name so that this Close event works automatically.

10 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

This is not exactly my case and not exactly what I need. What follows the link may work if the form is created in advance, at the application development stage. In my case, the form is created dynamically. 
Therefore, I asked how it is possible (and is it possible) to find an already dynamically created form by name and close it -there may be many dynamically created forms, I need to find them specifically by name.

1 hour ago, artem_niko said:

This is not exactly my case and not exactly what I need. What follows the link may work if the form is created in advance, at the application development stage. In my case, the form is created dynamically. 
Therefore, I asked how it is possible (and is it possible) to find an already dynamically created form by name and close it -there may be many dynamically created forms, I need to find them specifically by name.

Hello, You can use UniSession.FormsList.Count

if UniSession.FormsList.Count -1 > 0 then begin

for I := UniSession.FormsList.Count -1 do begin

If TuniForm (UniSession.FormsList [I].Name = 'YOUNAme' then begin

end;

end;

end;