TuniDBGrid: select rows by code with a condition

Roberto Nicchi

What i need is to select the rows of a grid depending on some condition. The condition in this particular case is the value of a field; if the field has some value the record must be selected, otherwise not selected. This task must be executed after the grid has been loaded so i guess the right place where to place the code is in the OnAfterLoad event of the grid.

Now i have the code to select or deselect all the rows but i have no idea how to select/unselect rows with a condition.

Possible ?

thanks

• 1 year later...
On 5/12/2021 at 1:46 PM, Roberto Nicchi said:

What i need is to select the rows of a grid depending on some condition. The condition in this particular case is the value of a field; if the field has some value the record must be selected, otherwise not selected. This task must be executed after the grid has been loaded so i guess the right place where to place the code is in the OnAfterLoad event of the grid.

Now i have the code to select or deselect all the rows but i have no idea how to select/unselect rows with a condition.

This question is also important for me

I have already found a solution - in the Russian segment. Here is the link to the topic: http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/12627-unidbgrid-selectedrows/

I use such designs to achieve what I want
1) Select all rows in the grid:

UniDbGrid.JSInterface.JSCall('getSelectionModel().selectAll', []);

2) Select only the lines that meet some condition:

UniDbGrid.JSInterface.JSCall('getSelectionModel().select', [Row, true]);

3) Unselect all rows:

UniDbGrid.JSInterface.JSCall('getSelectionModel().deselectAll', []);

So far everything is running fine