Frustration

Mehmet Emin

Dear Developer team,

You did not help me with the Facebook browser issue and I was disappointed. 
At least you could escalate this problem to Sencha. Since we do not have a Sencha license, it is impossible for us to get this support from them. 

Not being able to get support from you put me in a difficult situation in front of my client. Facebook is a platform used by a large number of people. 
I think it is not very correct to say that we do not support this browser. This problem should have been somehow resolved with a patch.
For this reason alone, I have to move my applications to another platform.

I will have to think carefully before I renew my license in June.

• Administrators

Hello,

If you recall I spent almost two days to find a workaround, but without any success. FB internal browser is not in list of supported browsers by Sencha.

When it comes to unsupported features by Sencha, our ability to solve issues will become more difficult.

Your ticket is still open, we will give it another try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2021 at 3:27 PM, Farshad Mohajeri said:

Hello,

If you recall I spent almost two days to find a workaround, but without any success. FB internal browser is not in list of supported browsers by Sencha.

When it comes to unsupported features by Sencha, our ability to solve issues will become more difficult.

Your ticket is still open, we will give it another try.

Thanks very much @Farshad Mohajeri for solving this issue. It was a true showstopper for my projects. Converting uniGUI code to something else is like trying to reinvent the wheel using a triangle instead of a circle. I'll be in this boat for a long time..

• Upvote 1