How to add additional data to Unigui AjaxRequest events on Client

Stemon63

Hi,

I have implemented a local store to share between several combobox in the same form. The Store have about 10000 records (cities) and I don't want to send several times the same data from server for every combobox.
So I assign the same store on focus on every combobox (and assign another empty store on blur).
My need is to return the my custom keyfield  that is selected in the store via SelectedRecords property.
But I need to send the key to server avoiding another ajaxRequest, but using "standard" Unigui communication.
Is possible, on client,  to add to Ajarequest event "blurchange" additional data (my key value) to manage on the server side?

Also, is possible to assign another store to comboboxes in "secure" manner in Unigui at runtime o designtime?

This is very important for my job, because I have modified standard DBCombobox for my need and this is a crucial step for solve my problems (because standard comboboxes is very poor with only id and val fields, I need to expand it).

(sorry for my poor english :-) )

Thanks in advance!

• Stemon63 changed the title to How to add additional data to Unigui AjaxRequest events on Client
On 10/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, Stemon63 said:

Is possible, on client,  to add to Ajarequest

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

If I understand you correctly, you can add parameters in the third argument...

ajaxRequest(sender, 'eventName', ['param1='+param1Value, 'param2='+param2Value])

I have tried with EXt.Ajax.setExtraParams(otherparams) and it seems that Works.
Any problem with Unigui Ajax structure if  I use those Extra Params for my needs?

The true problem is that remote query in Lookups is very poor. We need extra Key data other Val for search the correct records.
It necessary to works better on Lookups.