Formating a chart

SergioFeitoza

Hi. I need your help.

I have some doubts about formatting my KendoUI chart. Most are about formatting. I tried to  show them in the figure attached. The codes I am using are in the next lines. Main doubt is how to format the horizontal axis. I do not find the right properties to use.

THE CODES I AM USING

a)       To insert the records in a dataset

uniMainModule.cdsTop.AppendRecord([distM, RdynD].V[0], RdynD.V[1],RdynD.V[2],moduF,  0  , 0  , 0   ,ncest]);

bb)      CODE TO FIX DECIMALS

ChartSeries.Values['Fmod'] := 'serFmod';

ChartProperties.Values['valueAxis'] := '{labels: {format: "#,0.0"}}';             // vertical  axis  one decimal

ChartProperties.Values['tooltip'] := '{visible: true, format: "#,0.000"}';               // points   3 decimals

ChartSeriesDefaults := 'labels: {visible: true, position: "insideEnd", format: "#,0.00"}';

/////////////////////////////////////////////

procedure TfResults.dbChartTopAjaxEvent(Sender: TComponent; EventName: string;
  Params: TUniStrings);
begin
  if EventName = 'ClickSeries' then
    ShowMessage('name = '+Params.Values['name']+'</br>'+
                'category = '+Params.Values['category']+'</br>'+
                'value = '+Params.Values['value'] );
end;

FormatChart.thumb.png.1da05200b21da210d35638a84955173d.png

Sherzod   . The test case you request is in this post and attached.

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/12970-change-label-of-unichart/&_fromLogin=1

If you click in the  Graph.bmp you will see in the horizontal axis exactly what I need to obtain . It is generated with the test case ChartSample01.zip also attached.

I need in the horizontal axis a float number with just one decimal . I tried to find a code to do this but not found.

I think this is to be done with ClientEvents > ExtEvents   or ClientEvents > UniEvents but I do not know how

What I do not understand also is that  I can not find anywhere in the code where the  number of decimals of the horizontal is fixed. For example if I want to change from 1 to 2decimals.In the code Idid not find any event doing this but the result show it

OneDecimal.png

ChartSample01.zip

2 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

The test case you request is in this post and attached.

Thanks for the testcase.

2 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

I need in the horizontal axis a float number with just one decimal . I tried to find a code to do this but not found.

Sorry, do you want to remove the fractional part!?

10 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Thanks for the testcase.

Sorry, do you want to remove the fractional part!?

No. I do not want to remove the fractional part (like   2200,    ).

I want to know how to chage from one decimal ( one number after the comma like   2200,0  ) to two decimals   (like 2200,00 )

This is easy to do in VCL with TNumericField(FieldByName('distM')).DisplayFormat :=  '#,0.00';