Documentation

I hate for my very first post in this forum to be a complaint.  But where is the documentation?  Not the 2 links listed for online documentation and not the downloaded documentation that installs which simply repeats the 2 online documentation areas.

Developer documentation that lists the components, their properties and methods and how to use them with some code snippets.  Digging through demo's is no answer.  

Is there such documentation?

-Scott

5 hours ago, 1938 said:

I hate for my very first post in this forum to be a complaint.  But where is the documentation?  Not the 2 links listed for online documentation and not the downloaded documentation that installs which simply repeats the 2 online documentation areas.

Developer documentation that lists the components, their properties and methods and how to use them with some code snippets.  Digging through demo's is no answer.  

What is currently available is that what you have listed yourself.

And of course it will be supplemented...

9 hours ago, 1938 said:

-Scott

http://www.unigui.com/doc/online_help/api/index.html

Thank you for your replies.  First let me express my understanding of how much time and effort good documentation takes.  

So consideration is being give to adding Properties, Methods, Events and example code snippets tabs/links to the documentation that Abaksoft listed?  In my opinion that would complete that document set.  Other than that the only way to get a very incomplete understanding of how components work is by digging through the source of demos.  That is probably the worst possible way for a new user to learn the product.

Now, let me please say this.  This is probably the best Delphi solution on the market.  I believe it is under-priced.   I have spent almost 2 years using the competitors client-side solution and it is a massive undertaking to write server-side logic to accomplish simple things like reports.  Such tasks are poorly documented.   Also, I don't like exposing business logic to the client.  The produce is lacking deep-dive examples and polish. But the component documentation is outstanding.  But I paid 3 times as much for it.

-Scott