Some Questions About TUniFileUpload

Frederick

1.   When I set the Override property to True, I would expect that a file I upload to replace the target file if both names are the same. This is not the case because if the file name is ABC.PNG, I get ABC1.PNG when the second file is uploaded. Is the Override property working as expected?

2.   Is it possible for me to specify the suffix for the duplicate file if my Override property is False? For example, UniGUI currently appends a incremental number to ABC.PNG when it is uploaded again to become ABC1.PNG. I would like the suffix to be say, (x) so that the second file becomes ABC(1).png and third file becomes ABC(2).PNG and so on. This is to quickly tell that a duplicate file was uploaded.

3.   Is it possible for the ESCAPE key to be use to close the file upload selection box? Currently, I have to click the Cancel button to close the dialogue box. I would like to use the ESCAPE key for consistency purposes.

--
Frederick
(UniGUI Complete - Professional Edition 1.90.0.1524)

7 hours ago, Frederick said:

3.   Is it possible for the ESCAPE key to be use to close the file upload selection box? Currently, I have to click the Cancel button to close the dialogue box. I would like to use the ESCAPE key for consistency purposes.

Hello,

You can open a request to the support portal.

One possible solution at the moment:

UniFileUpload1.Execute;
  UniSession.AddJS('Ext.defer(function(){var win=Ext.WindowManager.getActive(); win.getEl().on("keydown", function(e){if (e.keyCode == 27){win.doClose()}});}, 100)');

• Thanks 1