I used to have "Out of memory" problem

Kachar ganyalong

I used to have this problem with the older 0.9  trial version , now I've purchase the license and download the latest.

the old setting that caused problem:

Delphi 2010

unigui 0.9

Firebird 2.5

IBX

I use IBDATASET to connect

link unidatagrid to Ibdataset

Error are:

1. Out of memory - this one, I think it is because the " select * " (I have checked Task manager, It was using massive RAM) -> SQL should fix by limit record request

2. "Access violation" when new user enter the web and click login. it will send SQL to Firebird sever and it Error-> this happen randomly and when it happened, it always  happen until restart.

I think it's cause by IBX or Firebird transaction so I will change to MySQL

new setting i will use:

Delphi 2010

Lastest Unigui

MariaDB

ZEOS

clientdataset connected to ZeosDataset

Fastreport -> each report will have it own Database connection (ZeosFrxDB)

will it ok? any recommendation? is ADO better?

I will re-create my project by using this demo(is it the best practice?) :"Demo_FastReport_corrected.rar" from http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/topic/2669-fastreport-demo/?hl=fastreport  

Where is your connection object ( TZConnection) placed ? Put it either on UniMainModule or on a Datamodule created by each session.

NOT on UniServerModule. Connection object cannot be "shared" between sessions.

IBX and Zeos, at least the last versions I worked with were threadsafe.

I had  problems with Zeos + Firebird 2.5 receiving strange errors at connection time.Sharing violations.

Try IbDac or UniDac . It really works and you have FastReports connector right from the box.