Mainmenu button size for Neptune theme

GerhardV

I have been able to increase the menu items size and font for the main menu but it seems that the ".x-btn-default-toolbar-small" class is assigned to the menu buttons at compile time. Is there anyway to be able to do the scaling for it as one can do for buttons using the Scale property? Setting it to medium or large?

Thanks.

Basically I have just edited the CSS as it is possible to change the properties for the .x-menu-item-text class but the main menu button for the Neptune theme class is set to x-btn-default-toolbar-small which I cannot change, and hence it renders to the CSS for x-btn-default-toolbar-small.

Below is a snippet from the page source

<a class="x-btn x-unselectable x-btn-toolbar x-box-item x-toolbar-item x-btn-default-toolbar-small x-noicon x-btn-noicon x-btn-default-toolbar-small-noicon" hidefocus="on" unselectable="on" id="O224_id" tabindex="0" style="right: auto; left: 0px; top: 1px; margin: 0px;"><span id="O224_id-btnWrap" role="presentation" class="x-btn-wrap" unselectable="on"><span id="O224_id-btnEl" class="x-btn-button" role="presentation"><span id="O224_id-btnInnerEl" class="x-btn-inner x-btn-inner-center" unselectable="on">Registers</span><span role="presentation" id="O224_id-btnIconEl" class="x-btn-icon-el  " unselectable="on" style=""></span></span></span></a>

I am not sure where the class is set so I assume it is at compilation or run time by the uniGUI server.