unipanel draggable

erich.wanker

Hy,

how can i move a unipanel in negative left, top,  or bigger than Form.width/Form.height - values ?

if i move a draggable unipanel in a negative value - it allways jumps to the positive or maximum position of a UniForm

I Want to create a big UniPanle (1000 x 1000 pixels) in a small form and move the unipanel around 

ThanX

Hi Delphi Developer :-)

ThanX for help ...

The code works half/half ... now the panel is draggable in the form ... but can not leave the screen-area of Main-Form

Any idea?

Thanx

if i mouseDown a panel and dragg it - the content is not visible since i finish dragging...

Is it possible to deactivate this behavior ? i want to see the content allways ...

if i mousedown a panel  that is bigger than his form - the panel -shadow is visible outside his form :

What did i want?

i have a uniPanel - in the uniPanel i have a uniHTMLFrame ... the frame displays a big visual Tree-Structure of informations ... 

i want to dragg the big Tree-Structure in his form arround to find the node of my interrest - and click it :-)

if i mouseDown a panel and dragg it - the content is not visible since i finish dragging...

Is it possible to deactivate this behavior ? i want to see the content allways ...

->  attachicon.gifborder_less_form_with_panel_and_unihtmlFrame.jpeg

Hi,

For now try:

UniPanel1->ClientEvents->ExtEvents->... afterLayout fn:

function afterlayout(sender, layout, eOpts)
{
    sender.dd.startDrag = function(){  
        var dragEl = Ext.get(this.getDragEl());    
        var el = Ext.get(this.getEl());
        dragEl.update(el.dom.innerHTML);
    }
}

Best regards.

Perfect ... Thank you :-)

• the panel is movable
  • can leave the Form (can have negative top or left value of Form and bigger values of form max-values))
  • visible on dragging :-)

Now, i have just one thing: 

The panel can not leave the screen area - it is captured in the screen and can not have a negative top or left value - and can not move over the screen max-values...

any Ideas?