uniGUI Text Language Detection

TextLanguageDetection.png

Features
  check.pngDetect on-the-fly 100 languages in native format (Latin, cyrilic, Arabic, Chinese etc).
  check.pngPay Attention ! You might think that this is an easy task but this "little beast of code" can detect native text in their native alphabet format and sub-languages and returns all the code you need.
Got it ?
  check.pngBy far, is the best and lightest JS lib to detect "as you type" or probe a small amount of text and get the info.
  check.pngReturn Language's name (in English), Code Abbreviation (initials) and IANA Numeric Code.
  check.pngThis projects has a HTML pure format adapted to uniHTML Frame and uniGUI using native controls.
  check.pngVery easy to modify and customize
  check.pngI re-coded all flags to respective associated languages ( since that some countries you might have more than one language) like Canada and vice-versa (like Brazil and Portugal, EUA, AUS, NZ and England etc). You can change flags code to show your country, if you want. For instance, you can show the Aussie flag instead England.
  check.pngFlag's icons all proportional to real flags formats in png format.
  check.pngNo third party components. All source-code included for Delphi/Pascal/uniGUI.
  check.pngNo hidden costs or fees.
  info.pngYes, we offer advice on adapting any of these examples to your systems. Contact us to receive a quote.
  info.pnguniGUI project has more features since you can just search some text to get a result. Very easy to adapt to any project.
Demo Video

See all bout it at this link below
https://www.unigui.com.br/TextLanguageDetection.html

Edited by Fred Montier
typos
  • Like 1

No.. all JS.
You should have at least a phrase with some 6-ish word ... some, are more easy to guess by the algo. like french, portuguese, english, but the other stuff, just blow my mind. 
More text, more precise. And is fast ! All the other stuff I found were API/Service dependent. That is the reason I pickup this one for a project.
I just made the consulting and put together the demo code for their project. I have no product with this.

Hi Folks...

I've been learning/taking classes a lot, of/for JS and frameworks and finishing the third book. Hence, my lack of projects. Now I hate JavaScript with all my heart the SOB who made this, were really high in something.

Soon, I be back to release a lot of stuff for free here (1-2 days free download to unigui subscribers only, like always).

Next, release Amazon S3 Integration Project.

14 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Hello, 

Some service is used to determine the language?

In fact, it works with a data model of more usual words in a language. Then, they made a good algort, to figure it out. And return codes. No big deal, but I tried to do EXACTLY this some years ago (we speak portuguese down here and this is a issue) but only work with main languages and poorly. This came across, keep it then a some one need it and voilá. Was lost in my HD for years.

Get JS source at https://richtr.github.com/guessLanguage.js/

Surely you can do even better. The flag and some little updates were the tricky part. See another examples below. To me, I could never figure it out. Farsi from arabic ? No way.

Clip1.png

Clip2.png