Application delivery

mrsimo

Hello,

Is it possible to use UNIGUI for application delivery, similar to Citrix or tsplus.net? For instance, running an application from anywhere, which is installed on the same server where the UNIGUI application is running?

Thank you.

Please check this link https://tsplus.net/remote-access/ ,
I try to explain,
I have a Computer 1 I install on it for example microsoft word
I have computer 2 does not has microsoft word.
I will run UNIGUI APP on computer 1, i will give the the path of microsoft word, 
I will back to computer 2 and i type http://ip of computer 1 and i run microsoft word
like in cloud
Best Regards

On 7/26/2023 at 1:11 AM, mrsimo said:

Hello,

Is it possible to use UNIGUI for application delivery, similar to Citrix or tsplus.net? For instance, running an application from anywhere, which is installed on the same server where the UNIGUI application is running?

Thank you.

you can`t compare unigui with TSPlus Remote Access. TPlus Remote Access (which I use for running some kind of "hybrid" web application for my customers) is a luxury RDP connection. Its great for offering delphi vcl applications to run in a browser environment. Very easy to set up. But you run into troubles with uploading, downloading (and in our case with printing) and such stuff. And you have to keep in mind that you pay for every session on the server. That may become expensive. On the other hand there is UniGui to build "real" web applications. But not for building a full blown RDP application.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chefdackel said:

you can`t compare unigui with TSPlus Remote Access. TPlus Remote Access (which I use for running some kind of "hybrid" web application for my customers) is a luxury RDP connection. Its great for offering delphi vcl applications to run in a browser environment. Very easy to set up. But you run into troubles with uploading, downloading (and in our case with printing) and such stuff. And you have to keep in mind that you pay for every session on the server. That may become expensive. On the other hand there is UniGui to build "real" web applications. But not for building a full blown RDP application.

Hello

Thank you for the your response, it is hard to create same system with Unigui as tsplus? because tsplus also made with Delphi

Best regards