Delphi 11( 11.3 ) - Unigui Components Layout

mikromundo

I know there were a lot of changes in Delphi 11, but has anyone gone through this and, if so, managed to resolve it.

In the image:

1) Labels that are white in Delphi 10.4 are black in Delphi 11. I've tried to see something related to "Parent Font" etc...but without success.

2) If I click on "UniContainerPanel", the standard dash delimiting the component is displayed.

3) Without the focus, the "UniContainerPanel" loses its dash and, in cases where it has the same color as the background, it becomes practically invisible.

image.jpeg.87f9b110e9fc8f7db5ae97dd10006a16.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, mikromundo said:

With any theme.

I simply create a new project in unigui.

I put a unic

For me too. I changed the color of the uniContainerPanel to different colors, but the uniLabel, even changing to another color, different from the Container, was alwaypas black.
4 hours ago, mikromundo said:

I will reinstall everything.

ontainer with the color black.

I put a UniLabel inside the UniContainer and try to change the color.

I'm using Delphi 11.3 and unigui 1.90.0.1567

For me too. I changed the color of the uniContainerPanel to different colors, but the uniLabel, even changing to another color, different from the Container, was always black.

Just create a new standalone application, put an unicontainePanel on mainform and a unilabel. Changed the colors of boths components and unilabel remain Black despite any color I change to it.

• 2 weeks later...

@Sherzod, Can you take a look into it, please?

I`m using

Windows 11

Delphi 11.3

uniGUI 1567/1568

Change color of uniLabel and uniEdit don`t work in DesignTime (not testeted with  other components ). If I chanche the color of tuniContainerPanel to clBlack, I can`t see label text because Font Color don`t change (to clWhite for example).

Sem título.jpg