Unigui and jQuery

mikromundo

Hi @mikromundo

unit Main -> uniGUIRegClasses -> uniGUIControlLogin -> uniEdit

initialization
  UniAddJSLibrary('jQuery/MaskedInput/jquery.inputmask.min.js', False, [upoFolderUni, upoPlatformDesktop]);
  UniAddJSLibrary('jQuery/autoNumeric/autoNumeric-1.9.35.js', False, [upoFolderUni, upoPlatformDesktop]);

7 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hi @mikromundo

unit Main -> uniGUIRegClasses -> uniGUIControlLogin -> uniEdit

initialization
  UniAddJSLibrary('jQuery/MaskedInput/jquery.inputmask.min.js', False, [upoFolderUni, upoPlatformDesktop]);
  UniAddJSLibrary('jQuery/autoNumeric/autoNumeric-1.9.35.js', False, [upoFolderUni, upoPlatformDesktop]);

Thanks again for that tip Sherzod.

I was able to successfully load the updated jQuery.
(I'm doing all the tests possible to see if some kind of incompatibility occurs).

Is there any way to parameterize the load according to the existing parameter in the ServerModule ?

or can we interpret this as a "feature request" ?

Because once these lines are commented out, a common application, in which you can use standard jQuery, may crash.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FastCards said:

mikromundo,

Can you post details of where you put the extra lines suggested by Sherzod?

Hi, actually I didn't use Sherzod's tip because it changes for every project that is developed and that's not good.

See above that I asked a new question but so far there has been no response.

55 minutes ago, mikromundo said:

Hi, actually I didn't use Sherzod's tip because it changes for every project that is developed and that's not good.

Yes, actually I answered the question - "why?":

On 10/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, mikromundo said:

Why even in a CLEAN application, without any components and, in ServerModule being set to "do not load jQuery", the application still tries to load jQuery.InputMask and autoNumeric?

9 hours ago, mikromundo said:

What I tried to explain/ask is that this change could come in a future release, so that it recognizes the parameter in the servermodule and that the developer does not need to make this change in the unigui source code.

Yes, as I said also in other posts...
We also need to check for compatibility as these plugins use an early version of jQuery.