Unigui App Mode: mfPage x mfWindow

mikromundo

I'm trying to implement a better control on the keyboard when we're accessing an application from the cell phone to adjust the position of the components.

When "closing the keyboard" no type of event is triggered (I understand because it's the physical device) but I noticed something interesting:

An application in mfWINDOW mode responds perfectly (adjusting the screen without additional code) but in mfPAGE mode, it doesn't.

- Is there an explanation?

- Would it be possible to apply this "feature" in mfPAGE mode?

- Besides visual issues, is there any performance impact on an mfPAGE application?

On 10/21/2022 at 4:29 PM, mikromundo said:

I'm trying to implement a better control on the keyboard when we're accessing an application from the cell phone to adjust the position of the components.

When "closing the keyboard" no type of event is triggered (I understand because it's the physical device) but I noticed something interesting:

An application in mfWINDOW mode responds perfectly (adjusting the screen without additional code) but in mfPAGE mode, it doesn't.

- Is there an explanation?

- Would it be possible to apply this "feature" in mfPAGE mode?

- Besides visual issues, is there any performance impact on an mfPAGE application?

Hello,

Please explain in more detail. I didn't understand your case.