Difference Between TUniForm and TUniFrame??

Aggie85

Howdy!

I have been porting my framework that sits on top of whatever framework I am using (VCL / FMX / UniGui).

I have always used forms for my base even for embedded objects (child forms).

I am trying to use some UniGui controls like Falcon Components TUniFSMultiUpload.

It works fine if I use it on a TUniFrame and embed into into a tabsheet on my Main Form. 

If I try the same with a TUniForm, it renders but the events of the control don't get fired.

I am guessing the difference is some kind of message loop or something.

Before I start trying to convert my TUniFormBase class to a TUniFrameBase class in my framework, can someone tell me if there is a way to solve this issue? 

All the best,

Aggie85

5 hours ago, Aggie85 said:

Howdy!

I have been porting my framework that sits on top of whatever framework I am using (VCL / FMX / UniGui).

I have always used forms for my base even for embedded objects (child forms).

I am trying to use some UniGui controls like Falcon Components TUniFSMultiUpload.

It works fine if I use it on a TUniFrame and embed into into a tabsheet on my Main Form. 

If I try the same with a TUniForm, it renders but the events of the control don't get fired.

I am guessing the difference is some kind of message loop or something.

Before I start trying to convert my TUniFormBase class to a TUniFrameBase class in my framework, can someone tell me if there is a way to solve this issue? 

All the best,

Aggie85

Contact Marlon

He will be glad to solve this issue.

http://forums.unigui.com/index.php?/profile/545-marlon-nardi/