DBGrid Header Issue (1556)

andyhill

I see where we can add a HeaderTitle to a DBGrid, how do we not have a HeaderTitle (I do not want the unused header space showing) see attachments. Please advise - thanks

dbGridInvoices.Options:= [dgIndicator, dgRowLines, dgColLines, dgAutoRefreshRow, dgColumnResize, dgTitles]; dgTitles are ColumnHeadings

DBGridHeaderError.jpg

DBGridHeaderError2.jpg

2 hours ago, andyhill said:

I see where we can add a HeaderTitle to a DBGrid, how do we not have a HeaderTitle (I do not want the unused header space showing) see attachments. Please advise - thanks

dbGridInvoices.Options:= [dgIndicator, dgRowLines, dgColLines, dgAutoRefreshRow, dgColumnResize, dgTitles]; dgTitles are ColumnHeadings

DBGridHeaderError.jpg

DBGridHeaderError2.jpg

Hello,

I have a situation where I have to hide the DBGrid header, so in my CSS file I set the body style of the table like this:

Hide header:

.x-grid-header-ct {    
        height: 0px !important; 
    }

This lifts the body with the indicated and overlaps the header.

.x-panel-body {
        top: 0px !important
    }

Thanks for the response however I do not want to hide the Column Names -nor- reposition the master frame.

Code that worked correctly before update, now (after browser cache clear) does not.

Sherzod, the images I have attached clearly show the "Header" text in blue on an oversized panel that also contains the Column Titles.

I want the Column Titles only.

Please advise how to resolve ASAP - Thanks.

Could it be related to Delphi Alexander's new scaling ? If so how do I resolve ?