Dropdown Arrow Missing When App Run Over The Internet

Frederick

I have a TuniComboBox which is populated via a query at runtime. When the application is run locally, the dropdown arrow is visible and I can select the available items.

However, when the same application is run over the Internet, the dropdown arrow is missing and I cannot perform a selection.

The number of items in the TuniComboBox, as seen in the screenshot, is the same at 26 whether run locally or remotely.

What am I missing here?

--
Frederick
(UniGUI Complete - Professional Edition 1.90.0.1555)

tunicombobox.png

29 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

What kind of application, deployment? What theme are you using? Are additional themes installed on the server?

The problem is because I am using the Uni_Flat_Black theme and the dropdown arrow is there but not displayed. Even the messagedlg() procedure does not display the Close button. If I change the theme to Classic, both the dropdown arrow for the TUniComboBox and the Close icon for the messagedlg() procedure are displayed.

I have checked the server and the theme for Uni_Flat_Black is installed.

It could be the runtime installation files for themes are not the same as the development install.

tunicomboboxtheme.png

messagedlg.png