Demo of a QUIZ page with Unigui

SergioFeitoza

• SergioFeitoza changed the title to Demo of a QUIZ page with Unigui
On 6/17/2021 at 4:15 PM, SergioFeitoza said:

I am trying to find a demo using Unigui + Delphi to create a code to do a single QUIZ like in the bottom part of this my site http://www.cognitor.com.br/
Do you know any?

Hi friends . Any suggestion here ? At least an Unigui demo more or less in the same context ?

2 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

At least an Unigui demo more or less in the same context ?

Hello,

If I understand you correctly, yes, you can create a quiz with UniGUI.

First of all, you need to think about the logic.

There are several points. Will the quiz be dynamically generated or will it be static?

In any case, you can use standard UniGUI controls, or you can use the js library that was created for this case and use HTMLFrame for example.

3 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

If I understand you correctly, yes, you can create a quiz with UniGUI.

First of all, you need to think about the logic.

There are several points. Will the quiz be dynamically generated or will it be static?

In any case, you can use standard UniGUI controls, or you can use the js library that was created for this case and use HTMLFrame for example.

Thanks Sherzod. The quiz will bre created statically as a single . No problem with the login but I will not use it for complex things.  It will be for teaching some engineering things in short words. If someone what to vote just click without login. 1 QUIZ = 1 PAGE called by a mainPage

I think I can create without problems but if I find some demo ready will facilitate me . If I do not dind i will create

Please clarify me the sentence "you can use the js library that was created for this case and use HTMLFrame for example". Created where ?

Regards and thanks again