Clicking twice over a post and seeing a figure for seconds

SergioFeitoza

Please help me to understand the following. In certain apps, when there is a post in the screen of the cell phone, and we click twice in the post a figure appears (for example a heart) and few seconds after disappears.

I imagine (please correct me if wrong) that when we click twice a cookie is created and send the order to show and hide the figure.

Do you know any single Unigui code to do this? At least to let me understand the concept

12 minutes ago, SergioFeitoza said:

Please help me to understand the following. In certain apps, when there is a post in the screen of the cell phone, and we click twice in the post a figure appears (for example a heart) and few seconds after disappears.

I imagine (please correct me if wrong) that when we click twice a cookie is created and send the order to show and hide the figure.

Do you know any single Unigui code to do this? At least to let me understand the concept

Hello,

If I understand you correctly, do you have an example (on the Internet for example) where we can see?

9 minutes ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

If I understand you correctly, do you have an example (on the Internet for example) where we can see?

Hello Sherzod 

If you wish I can do a short movie but I think will not be necessary. Go into any post of someone in Instagram and click twice over it togive a "LIKE". A heart will appear for 2 seconds.