Use TUnimFileUploadButton from OnClick TUnimLabel/TUnimButton

Andrea Franco

Hi,
is it possible to simulate a click on a not visible TUnimFileUploadButton from the OnClick event of a TUnimLabel or TUnimButton?
i.e. the user taps a label and the context menu of the device opens like the tap on the button of TUnimFileUploadButton.

Thanks
Andrea

(we are using version 1.90.0.1531 - uniGUI Complete - Professional Edition)

Hi,

4 hours ago, Andrea Franco said:

is it possible to simulate a click on a not visible TUnimFileUploadButton from the OnClick event of a TUnimLabel or TUnimButton?
i.e. the user taps a label and the context menu of the device opens like the tap on the button of TUnimFileUploadButton.

You can try to use this approach:

procedure TMainmForm.UnimBitBtn1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  UnimFileUploadButton1.JSInterface.JSCode(#1'.getFileButton().element.down("input").dom.click();');

end;

It works fine with Android/Chrome but not with Firefox and with iOS devices (both Chrome, Firefox ad Safari), can I do something else?

Using the provided Browse... button on those devices works fine, but we need more flexibility in UI.

I tried to inherit UnimFileUpload component overriding Execute method to customize the provided form but I'm always stuck with this kind of job, I can't simulate the click, if you can provide a solution for this it can be an alternative to the previous one.

Thanks

Andrea

On 2/3/2021 at 1:18 AM, Sherzod said:

Hi,

You can try to use this approach:

procedure TMainmForm.UnimBitBtn1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  UnimFileUploadButton1.JSInterface.JSCode(#1'.getFileButton().element.down("input").dom.click();');

end;

for cbuilder:

void __fastcall TMainmForm::UnimBitBtn1Click(TObject *Sender)

{

UnimFileUploadButton1->JSInterface->JSCode(UnimFileUploadButton1->JSName+".getFileButton().element.down(\"input\").dom.click();");

}