HyperServer Long Process(Fast Report)

diegojmap

Good Morning.
How to work with hyperserver for long reporting processes with fastreport without giving read timeout?
I tried to make some settings in the .cfg file, it got in the way.
I ended up returning to the default configuration.
Does anyone have a satisfactory configuration?

• Administrators

Hello,

request_timeout=300000

You need to change above parameter. It is 5 minutes by default.

From our docs:

request_timeout=300000

The amount of time HyperServer will wait until a Node completes a request. When a web clients initiates an Ajax request, HyperServer will relay that request to related Node. HyperServer will wait until Node completes the request and sends a response back. Normally client will only wait for AjaxTimeout milliseconds, so request_timeout must be always bigger than maximum AjaxTimeout value used in the Nodes.

Default value is 300 seconds (5 minutes) which is much higher than a typical AjaxTimeout value which is 30 seconds by default. The only case where you may need to increase request_timeout  value is when your application sets extraordinary high values for AjaxTimeout parameter of ServerModule in Nodes. i.e. when your app needs to process tasks that may take more than 5 minutes.

It is possible to set this parameter to a value close to AjaxTimeout parameter of Nodes. It will help to release transport handles sooner when there are many timeout conditions. If you want to tweak this parameter then make sure you set it to a value bigger than AjaxTimeout parameter. Add at least 10 seconds to be on the safe side. ( AjaxTimeout + 10,000 )