Image property needs resetting

david_navigator

I have a load of TUniFrames in a project. They all contain TUniBitBtns. The Images property of the TUniBitBtn is pointed to an TUniNativeimageList control on the main hosting form.
This works as expected, however everytime I edit the code in the TUniFrame, when I hit save, delphi pops up a dialog

"Module XXX Links to module YYYY which cannot be found in the current project. Do you wish to remove./redirect the links to another module."

Not only is Module YYYY part of the project, but I've also got it open in the IDE. 
Removing and recreating the links fixes it until the next edit etc.

Is this a delphi issue or a UniGui one and any idea how to fix ?

On 8/4/2020 at 7:03 AM, david_navigator said:

I have a load of TUniFrames in a project. They all contain TUniBitBtns. The Images property of the TUniBitBtn is pointed to an TUniNativeimageList control on the main hosting form.
This works as expected, however everytime I edit the code in the TUniFrame, when I hit save, delphi pops up a dialog

"Module XXX Links to module YYYY which cannot be found in the current project. Do you wish to remove./redirect the links to another module."

Not only is Module YYYY part of the project, but I've also got it open in the IDE. 
Removing and recreating the links fixes it until the next edit etc.

Is this a delphi issue or a UniGui one and any idea how to fix ?

Hello,

Can you please specify, which edition and build of UniGUI are you using?