Bugs in demo

Freeman35

Hello,

1-) In Treail 1531, CustomControl-4 demo. dpk file's requires, need change to installed prefix number. foe example, saved "uniGUI20Core" etc. not much importent

2-) Install this demo component, then open demo application in IDE, you will see added component TUniMyButtonGroup.

change this component's "Align" property to any, for example to "alNone" and then press "Alt + F12" look to dfm, you will not see this property :) then back to do form view, Property setted to alTop. This mean I set position in form, build and run application, It on the top :)

How to fix this?

10 hours ago, Freeman35 said:

1-) In Treail 1531, CustomControl-4 demo. dpk file's requires, need change to installed prefix number. foe example, saved "uniGUI20Core" etc. not much importent

Hello,

Just remove these files from the project. And when you install the package, these files will be added...

3 hours ago, Sherzod said:

Hello,

Just remove these files from the project. And when you install the package, these files will be added... 

That was just let you know. So I wrote not much importend. Problem is 2. Align property not saveing in dfm &  always set to default value alTop. So I can not change position of component.

Solution:

constructor TUniMyButtonGroup.Create(AOwner: TComponent);
begin
  FItems := TMyButtonGroupCollection.Create(TMyButtonGroupItem);
  inherited;

// Define the default height and width for this control
//  Align:=alTop;  <--- Remark or remove this line
  Height:=46;
  ColumnCount:=1;
end;