TunilineSeries.active:=false

SergioFeitoza

10 hours ago, SergioFeitoza said:

In VCL when I draw a  chart with many series and want that some of them do not appear I do , for example MyTinichartSeries.active:= false;  What is the equivalent property in TiniLineseries to do this ?  Visible ?

Hello,

Can you try this approach..?

procedure TMainForm.UniButton1Click(Sender: TObject); //use "OnClick", "OnReady" events...
begin
  with UniChart1 do
    JSInterface.JSCall('chart.getSeries()[0].setHidden', [True]); //False
end;

Hi Sherzod: Thank you for the suggestion. It looks nice but something do not work here

First I tried to put inside the code (not in an event) like:

Var IG:integer:

Begin

for IG:= 7 to 10 do with DBchartTop    do JSInterface.JSCall('chart.getSeries()[IG].setHidden', [True]); //False

….

It compiles but when running it comes an ajax error (see Figure) saying that “ IG is not defined"  .  I tried also to replace the IG (integer) by IntToStr(IG)  but the same happens. 

Then I removed variable IG and did like this only to make  series 7 and 8 to not appear. Actually I am not putting values in these two series and they were created in degign time without values..

with DBchartTop    do JSInterface.JSCall('chart.getSeries()[7].setHidden', [True]); //False

with DBchartTop    do JSInterface.JSCall('chart.getSeries()[8].setHidden', [True]); //False

When I run I did not receive any error or message but the two series 7 and 8 (see the legend in the right side of the Figure) are there (in the legend).

In VCL when I put series7.avtive:= false it will not appear in the legend .  

Please comment

AjaxError.thumb.png.ccca15287670d12a41f4e435db22c3fe.png