Migration to 0.85

Helmut Hort

Hi Farshad,

thank you for covering our problems with treeview in this version. Would it be a good idea to migrate totally to 0.85 with all projects or would it be better to let running projects run under 0.84 until 0.85 is stable? In this case I would have to set up a completely new machine for testing 0.85.

• Administrators

Hi Farshad,

thank you for covering our problems with treeview in this version. Would it be a good idea to migrate totally to 0.85 with all projects or would it be better to let running projects run under 0.84 until 0.85 is stable? In this case I would have to set up a completely new machine for testing 0.85.

Thanks.

Latest build of 0.85 can be considered as stable. Depending on size of your project migration to 0.85 may take a while. I recommend converting your projects to 0.85 now, because sooner or later it should be done. I don't think you need to setup a new machine for this. Just make a full backup of your projects before converting.