Changing forms in unigui

HISPhilip

Hi, I'm a beginner in Delphi in general and don't have much experience with IDEs as well as web application development so my language may not be clear. I was wondering how to 'change forms' (Don't know how else to phrase it). Instead I will explain what I want to accomplish. For websites in general, when you click on something it loads a new page and I want to achieve something similar in unigui without showing/hiding forms, or is this the only way? I've played around with a lot of demos and searched around but I can't find something similar. For example on the main form I want to be able to click a "About Us" button from the homepage that redirects to a form that has a website-like appearance rather than open a form on top of the main form.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

If I understand correctly you, uniGUI adopts SPA principle. (Single Page Application) There is only one url which initiates the app.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the swift reply. I sort of realised that but was wondering if there was another simple way. I'm interested in using unigui to port features from an existing desktop app written in Embarcadero C++ Builder and using SPA would be advantageous for that. However I'm also wondering if perhaps the general 'website' (With all the information and so on aka non-members areas while the members area would be all the SPA stuff) should be done externally (and if so a good recommendation) or do the entire project entirely through unigui?