unidblookupcombobox with unidbgrid

Wilton Ergon

My external search table, has id, description, my main table, id, when I make the connections in unidblookupcombobox, the description is not shown.

Components:

Unidbgrid, unidblookupcombobox inside a hidenpanel, in the grid column I link the editor to the unidblookupcombobox.

I did exactly as it was done in the demo, it happens that I did not demo the field to be shown on the grid and the same as the field that will be recorded in the column.

I can only reproduce a loockup in the grid, doing the lockup directly in the query, but this does not give me the resources that using a unidblookupcombobox,

Such as showing multiple columns in loockup

In the unidblookupcombobox component, you are informed of the datasource and datafield, keyfield, listfield, listsource, style = csDropDown. Anymatch = true, matchfieldwith = true,

Already tried to leave empty the datasource and datafield, but without success.

Delphi tokyo

Unigui 1399

sdac 8.1

post-2749-0-28382900-1499916517_thumb.png

post-2749-0-87104300-1499916523_thumb.png

post-2749-0-07343400-1499916533_thumb.png

post-2749-0-21452800-1499916540_thumb.png

post-2749-0-63047500-1499916547_thumb.png

Yes, it was the only way it works, however this feature does not give me the option of adding multiple columns in loockup, and the search option with like (anymatch), this unigui and normal behavior, or will be improved. Because in all loockup that I saw, as I did, was to show the description in the column of the grid